
IAI tagged me and well, I most certainly don't need her angry with me! (she carries a gun...and I am sure it is loaded!) [smooches]
OK she wants to know 20 things that make my blood boil to HATE...So I will do my best as a positive polianna I am, the glass half full all the time...The Sun will come out tomorrow singing...Optimist...
1. Tailgaters, in the car. Hello? If you can not see the wheels of my car from your front bumper you are too close to my rear end, and If I wanted to carpool you could have called ahead. You are an azz. Get off mine.
2. People who lie. I don't' care if it is the price of milk or that you are married. (yes once dated a guy that wasn't exactly DIVORCED!!! Separated, doesn't equal a finalized divorce. That will learn you, right into the "instant knowledge" category, when his wife called and asked me how I liked F**king her husband" Yeah well not after this call!)
3. Bad directions. If your instructions include "go up to the stop sign and take a left at the KFC..." I HATE you. Go "up" which way, North, South, East, West and for christ sake and mine, can you give me the address. 5th house on the right in a culdisack means SH*T to me. If I have to call you cell more than 3 times to find you...I am fuming. I have lived in 4 major cities and navigated just fine.
4. Complainers who do nothing about their complaint. I have said it before and I will say it again. If it bugs you then DO SOMETHING about it. IF you are not willing to do anything about it...DONT bitch to me about it. No free love here. MY ex roomie was the worst about this. She would gripe about how horrible fat she was at 450lbs and 5'4'' then go out and drink beer and eat fast food 3 times a day. HMMM wonder why you don't loose weight. May I suggest we review your bedroom? Oh yeah she kept her 1/2 eaten food under the bed. GROSSSSSSS I digress.
5. Women who show off their fake boobs. You know, I KNOW that they are fake. HELLO? Why else would they be perfect on each side? I don't need to see your surgeons handy work. I know what they look like I have a pair right here. Well ok mine are home grown...You upset the apple cart w/ your antics. Guys naturally think all women will show them their tits now. Thanks. When I get mine done NO ONE will be looking at them unless it is in a medical or husband/boyfriend way. Sorry Smokin. There is much to be said for the imagination.
6. Welfare Mammas' who WANT to be on the system. There is a difference between getting into a hard spot and needing a hand UP vs. a hand OUT. That is right next door neighbor of 4 biracial children who thinks that YELLING at your kids from the SOFA while they are raising cane on my front porch is acceptable discipline...I have news for you. GET OFF YOU ASS and at least provide proper parenting. BEANS AND RICE woman!!! There are people like Snowelf trying to get her life in order that REALLY understand the meaning of HAND UP!!!
7. Immigrants who get my Medicaid and government aid. About 10 years ago I went through a female scare of Cervical Cancer. Dr.'s and nurses advising me to have kids now...freaking out..I wasn't about to have kids to have them, so I told them to not put the cart before the horse and WHOOOOAAAA back. Anyway I needed a day surgery to help correct the problem and hopefully everything would be fine. So I applied for the Medicaid in AZ. Problem you might ask as I didn't have health insurance from my employer at the time, I am a white female who works and makes above the poverty level, thus DISQUALIFYING me from the "pprogram" Now, If I were from Mexico, male or female and needing the same coverage...I would qualify. WTF??? I have been all over McACain for that BS!! Everything turned out ok, just I am STILL paying for my Dr bill. Lovely.
8. Thieves. Get a job, I don't care what you do, just get a job. I work hard for what I have STOP stealing it from me. This includes you, next door welfare whore. I once had a lady ask me to buy my blinking items with food stamps?? Um aside from the fact that is ILLEGAL, NO! Feed your kids!!!
9. Children who sell stuff door to door. Just because you cant get off your azz, doesn't give you the right to shove your kids down my throat with recycled $1 store items and claim that they are a school project. I had a kid yesterday enthusiastically BANG on my door then couldn't even form a sentence about WHY he was raising money. "WHAT are you selling, young man?", I ask, He responded, "mummles candy barmummble mumble" I said , "When I can understand you, come back, and NO Thanks. We are all full up here! occationally I get a great kid that really puts his/her heart into it. Then I donate, see I am n ot allowed any sugar. BAD for me.
10. PHEW 1/2 way...People who fail to plan. I heard a quote, "your failure to plan is not my emergency." EXACTly. Don't pawn off your bad planning and dumb lame excuses on me. I did my job. NOT my Monkey.
11. Tabloid papers that promote celebs that are a size ZERO. Um last I checked looking like a zipper if you turn sideways and stick out your tongue is SO not sexy. I mean you might break her!
12. Size Zero. As if promoting 5'10'' babes at 120lbs isn't asking our young women to become a walking eating disorder...size zero??? STUPID Stupid azzholes.
13. People who think I am STUPID because I have blond hair an a twinge of a southern drawl. UM Can't always be perfect. My brain is just fine.
14. Balless Wonders. These are guys that don't have the juevos to say it like it is and take it and just roll over. Some peeps call it PW (P**sy whipped) I say grow some Onions fellas. If you are paying child support and your ex is using it to make the 2 car payments...not to the benefit of your children...See an attorney. JT. I mean seriously. opps that was my outside voice again. SHHHHH
15. My sisters, Sister in law. H is an evil manipulative, sad little B**tch. She is 'new" money and has a trailer park trash attitude. She boast about getting good deals but has no clue what a $1 store is. The world evolves around her and what she has and spends her money on her new Lexus is a Perfect example. While my sister and her husband struggle to get by (the brothers both work in the family business and are NOT treated equally) they are out buying BMW boxers, multi million dollar homes and then RUB IT IN MY SISTER FACE...OH look at my New this and that...PLEASE. [loud screaming] I have a pic at my sisters wedding of H. I must now put on my list of things to do...scan that pic for posting. ;)
16. IAI I hope you know how hard this is for me!!!Strangely I am feeling vindicated. LOL ;o)MOMBOTs, Lazy Moms, what ever you want to call them. Moms who have kids only to dress them up like dolls should have their ovaries taken out. NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR, ARE YOU LISTENING YET?!?!?!?
17. Men and women who's colonge says they are coming before they enter the room. Girls Watermelon cucumber is SOOO 1990's. VANILLA? PLEASE Let me introduce you to other scents. Men who YOU CAN STILL SMELL 3 HOURS AFTER THE 'A' Frame hug?!?!! These men wear too much CHEAP BAD OLD cologne. Ramamlama I love you but please let me get you fixed up, and throw out the old spice???
18. Cars that have the bass up too high. YOU know who you are. My windows are rattling because your bass is thumping 1/2 a mile down the street. How can you possibly GET OUT OF THE way for the Fire dept or other emergency services when you have the sub wolfers of a Large disco in your CAR!?!?!?!?!?
19. People that do not say "excuse me" and children with bad manners. Since this is essentially the same thing. I have put it together. When you can not get by w/ your multiseat stroller, buggy or cart or whatever you are pushing to collect items, politely say pardon me or may I getpast you? How friggin hard is that? My #1 was saying "please and thank-you" as practically her first words. WHY? BECAUSE that is how KA and I were raised. Instead I am plagued with rude kids and disrespectful teen moms that just blow my mind!!!
20. People that think spirituality and religion are the same thing. Please hear my heart. I was raised in a religious home, church school and church every wed and Sat with my Grandpa. I was blessed to have that family environment to grow up. Religion is organized, self profiting "works" based hypocrites. Do as I say not as I do? Please I didn't let my own parents get away with this so why should I let a religious figure of my church do the same?? Then have them turn around and say that I will go to hell for my tattoo or drinking? Guess what, it's called AGAPE love. WE all can have irregardless of WHEN we choose to reach out for it. My humble soul had a personal relationship and well, my maker knows my needs I am assured of that everyday that I have a roof over my head and food to eat.
Well lookie here. I got 20. PHEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWEEEEE folks. I do feel much better and now I can TAG some NEW victims. [evil laugh] MEWWWWHHAAAAAAA
I now tag:
JIM MCKEE
Nikki-Just bite my azz
Kevin Charmas
Good luck and hope to see what grips you all have.
Friday, June 30, 2006
I'm a tag whore!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 3:13 PM

14 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Wow, looks like a big task. It will probably take me a couple of days to come up with 20, just so's ya know I'm not blowing ya off !!!
;-]
I would just like to say ahead of time that you suck for taggin me. LOL
Man, this is going to take me a while, but hold your horses, I'll get it together.
Jim: Seriously...I thought it was going to be hard...AS IAI stated I am a secret hater! LOL ;p
Nikki is't all your azzes fault! lol :O) hUMP ME BABY ONE MORE TIME! lol ;O)
Stevo: LOL ;o) "I once met a man who had no shoes, but felt sorry for the man who had no class". ;o)
I would rather be a snob with money but I will just have to settle for being a snob! JK
IAI: [head in downward position] I know...I know...But....I got on a roll and the next thing I knew I was typing away!!!!
looks around
I'm dun guilty as sin!!!!! SHHHHHH
I HATE people who don't use their turn-signals ... in PA, I believe they are making cars that no longer have turn signals.
Los: I think I have exhaused my dischord for the "directional" and the lack of use. I give up. ;(
i am adding # 21 Porn Pop ups! Try explaining that to a 4 year old when you are clicking on the "disney.com" for the interaction games.!!!
Phhheeewww that was a load...nice work!!!
I HATE popups.
Everyone uses their blinker/directional :P to signal that they are going to pull out in front of you here. Not much better. ;) In St. Louis, they are pretty much non-existant too. They must be sending cars from PA there, too!! :)
OK, I got it done!!!
First, I made the categories, then went back and filled in details. It seemed a lot easier that way.
Alright, I'm done. Now I'm gonna go read Jim's.
I honestly couldn't come up with 20 things I hate.
I could probably get 15 out of my brain.
JIM! You turned your comments off man!
Jim; LOL ;o) We need your comments back on man! See that wasn't so hard was it??? I need to commenton your cars and women!
Smokin: YOu have 20 things easy I know you are just holding back! ;p
Nikki: I am OTW to check out your list...
[excited grin]
Snowelf: LOL ;o) I have been to St Louis. I know what you mean. It is a national epidemic I swear that PA is sending these cars Nationwide. WE NEED THE ANTIDOTE stat!!!!
OK, I fixed it. Sorry for the confusion!!!
Superstar you get an "Atta girl" for that list.
I have gotten around bad or useless directions by just getting an address and then making a yahoo map. Much less stress.
Fake boobs - LMAO I once a Hockey mom I barely knew, ask if I wanted to see and FEEL her new boobs? Well of course I said .... yes. And firm they were. I gave the doc a thumbs on on his work. She was a new money Ho also. Lottery winner, rehab regular and now broke, divorced, dumb bitch with nice boobs!
Post a Comment