BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I now have 31 days...


I now have only 31 days to fit into this bridesmaid dress. OMG I tried it on this morning and once again...The twin towers are the only area that I can't zip up. This is ridiculous. I have lost since January 2 clothing sizes and While I am feeling good...I still can get this DAMN dress zipped up. UGH!!!

I am starting a new work out for the "terminally" busy. It is a 10 min work out that is supposed to burn 150 calories. So I am off to skip rope and these crazy side to side things.

I finally called my seamstress. I guess I am going to conceed that as hard as I try I will be terminally large chested! I will be cursed w/ broad shoulders and birthing hips. I once had a DR walk in, look at me, then look at the chart, then l ook at me and say, "well, you can really pack on the pounds"!!! UM is that supposed to be some kind of LAME TOOL responce to a density challenged gal like myself?? So I large frame and TALL, so 20 pounds isn't as noticeable on me as say a gal that is 5'

Anyway, I guess that I can do this 10 min workout everyday so that it isn't killing my knees.

Oh YIPPEEE there is the celery isle! WHOOO HOOO!

Sorry, I am just crabby because I still haven't zipped up this damn dress!!!! I promise tomorrow I will be back to normal! Whatever that is.

5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

Where would you rate this brides-maid dress on a scale of hideous/funny? Would you be able to wear it out again on any other day besides Halloween? I've seen some scary bridesmaid dresses in the past - just wonderin' if this is one of them?

Superstar said...

Los I have added a pic that looks similar...But imagine it in Hunter Green for an AUGUST wedding.

[[Shaking head]]

UGH!!!!

I honestly see myself donating this one to disadvantagged girls so they can go to prom! ;o)

mollymcmo said...

i like that dress....but in green?! ummm, i'm not so sure.

i had navy blue in october, suited all body types and they all looked hot!

m

Superstar said...

Molly: I tried and BEGGED her to let me wear my black dress from My sisters wedding. As I am the only attendant...I was so sad. She demanded that I wear Wine or Hunter green. Such an 80's color wedding....I mean, it's her day, but seriously.

I have never worn a bridesmaid dress more than at the wedding...LOL ;o) Who looks good in pink taffia anyway? UM NO ONE!!!

I guess it could be worse...I could have to wear a hoop skirt and a matching Hat! ;o)

mollymcmo said...

ok, i know this is your friend, but holy fuck what is up with her?????!?!!!!!! if you are the only attendent why not wear that black dress?????

my guess is you probably look great in it and she doesn't want to be outshined on her day.

that is my theory and i'm sticking to it.

m