BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 24, 2006

6am wake up call

I totally forgot that I had promised my sister that I would watch the girls. Thank GOD she called me to remind me. I work nights and so I normally will get to my own home at 2-230am. Her house is a good 30 min drive so...I was pulling in to her house a mire 20 min after last call...I told my regulars that provide me"power hour" drinks that I must go to stay at my sisters house.
I stop off at home to get Dakota(AKA Coda to the girls) and we are off to my sisters. Coda mixed with Elle and Max is like giving a Red Bull to a tottler. They LOVE to play and tire themselves out. Problem you might ask???? ITS 230 in the morning! That is right and the other adults in the house are trying to sleep as they both have to get up and work in the morning. (530 am comes soooo early!!)

So next thing I hear is the Dora Explorer fun goround going off while Dakota and Elle are bouncing around, coupled w/ me in a loud whisper telling the dogs to LAY DOWN. (stearn Mommy voice)

Finally peace enstills and the house hold is back to the "you can hear a bug crawling" quiet. Next thing I hear is "WAKE UP AUNT BAMBI!!!" SHHHHH your Aunt is trying to sleep. (AWWW payback is HELL!!) SO Up I gt at 6am.. THANK GOD for the thick rich coffee that my sister had brewed. (We are both coffee finatics)

So, now that my niece #2 can walk on her own I must go and referree the dogs, and a 1 and 3 year old from doing themselves harm....OMG She is standing on a chair... I must get my Super wonder twin powers and "activate"

Until the next nap time....In Shape of an Ice cube to cool us off!!!!

1 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

This is why I've waited this long to have kids.