BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 30, 2006

Dogs and ghosts...



This is my "brother from another Mother" in this pic! He is such a card. He totally cracks me up. He will from across the room tell me in one look, what he thinks of the guy next to me...I use my per normal defence. Look. He is buying...I am drinking. It's a good deal. I'm not going to take him home, just talking....jesshhhh. Over protection...well, then again, it is nice to have someone watch your back.

My sister and the family went to San Diego for a week, so that leaves me here with the trio of trouble. Dakota (My dog), Max and ellie. Ellie is a pedigre classy "boxer" that I bought them as an engagement gift. ( I have never heard the end of it...beleive me!!!) She and Dakota Play well together while "gramps" Max hangs out sleeping most of time. Max is 14-15..I think. Anyway, Ellie and Dakota will play all night and day if I let them.

House sitting at my sisters house is always kind of an adventure. Between the half remodeled interior and the fact that the place is a gateway to the haunted. That is right. My sister has lived in 2 haunted houses. He first one up in North Scottsdale, The pool would not get above 65 degrees. In AZ that is just wrong. Then things would get knocked off the upper open ledged all the time. From a 10 foot celing you know it isn't a cat...I mean comeon... This house previous owner l ived here for 30 years. She passed away and my sister and her husband found it as a "steal" from the family in MN that wanted to "get rid" of it. Well, neadless to say I hav encountered more than one "spirit" that has unfinished business. We have had a priest out to "bless the house" and even he was shaken.

So here I am house sitting the trouble trio and the ghosts. On a plus side. I do get to work all weekend for the holiday. Can't wait to see who isn't going to go anywhere due to the cost of gas. Rainmangotskills blog has the gas prices listed and well, I don't have any NUTS, so I won't be buying any "super" ;o)

Happy weekend all!

5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

mollymcmo said...

i work all weekend too, we can have a nice pity party with the two of us!! LOL!

your brother from another mother sounds sweet!

m

Just telling it like it is said...

so ummm yeah..my like grandmother lived in a haunted house...freaked me out...

if it starts getting cold in the house runnn.....and hope the kids follow!!!

Superstar said...

The dogs can fend for themselves. I normally sleep with all the lights on. ;o)

No "cold" spots. Just images. OF people. Makes me wonder if it is my sister or the houses?? LOL ;o)

I will be here girls! We can hav a blogger party! ;oP Molly, i got the glasses! See my glowPower link!

Superstar said...

shamful plug:
http://glowpowergirlz.blogspot.com/

Just telling it like it is said...

No shame in your game...is what i alway say...