20 years ago I* was15. It was 1986 and it was my first year in public High School! I saw the Scorpions in concert and Madonna and Bon Jovi were all the rage!
10 years ago I* was 25 and working for THE airline. I think I was in Baggage claim assisting passengers with their “delayed luggage” (OH Bags are NEVER lost, only delayed.). I could have been at the gate boarding awesome passengers like Pierce Brosnan and Linda Hamilton. Michael J Fox is really short. (then again I am freakishly tall at 5’10’’) If I wasn’t there working I was line dancing and teaching others about the country line dancing cult. ;o)
5 years ago I* had my *30th* B-Day. Thank you Becka! I had my first hang over and I was still drunk 2 days later ;o) My Mom had her lung transplant, and used my degree in Sociology. I did some social work and worked in a nursing home, protecting the rights of the elderly. ( I only did that for a year, when Mom was better, it was back to HR!!)
1 year ago I* was helping my sister, who had my 2nd niece June 16th. My Mother came to visit, which she requires about as much care as a 5 year old…so I was driving back and forth Hospital, home KA’ house, home….and the “errand” girl!!!!
Yesterday I...went to work…worked like a one armed paper hanger, blogged, went home and made dinner. Walked Dakota, feed Dakota, and went to bed. ALONE!
Today I...*came to work, am bloggin, will be pulling my hair out with HR issues, then go home and prep for work tonight.(Bling Bling)
Tomorrow I will...*be working my day job, going to a wine tasting, walking my dog, watching the TV I Tivo’d
In the next year I* Will marry off my best friend from 3rd grade, Win the lotto, spend time with my nieces, sister and family, go to Portland to see my Aunt H and my 17 year old god nieces (twins), pay all my bills on time! I think that should cover it. ;o)·
I tag
Smokin Steve
Los
100mph from the Jammy
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
I have been tagged???
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 8:54 AM

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I spent y'day and today debugging a problem that has been driving me nuts! Computers are no fun sometimes. I tend to think of them as a bunch of giggling high-school girls.
You tagged me?
I don't feel so special. I mean, you tagged two other guys along with me.
I want to feel like the only one you tagged. I want to be special.
Smokin: You are special. I tagged you First! LOL ;o) And 100mph is a GIRL!!!! I will be shocked if 100mph even does it. I mean trying to get a word in edge wise w/ Stevo and C.M. BAWWAAHHHHH
JK GUYS!!!
Yoda: giggling HS girls??? LOL ;o) Now that is something I can use when describing a problem w/ my IT guys....That is a good one! "You know, the thing w/ the thing? Yeah they are all mocking me like a bunch of giggling HS girls!!!!"
Smokin: You are special. I tagged you First! LOL ;o) And 100mph is a GIRL!!!! I will be shocked if 100mph even does it. I mean trying to get a word in edge wise w/ Stevo and C.M. BAWWAAHHHHH
JK GUYS!!!
Yoda: giggling HS girls??? LOL ;o) Now that is something I can use when describing a problem w/ my IT guys....That is a good one! "You know, the thing w/ the thing? Yeah they are all mocking me like a bunch of giggling HS girls!!!!"
I got news for you.
100mph is not really a girl.
WTF??? 100mph lied?!?!?! Why am I not surprised? LOL :)
100mph said that he/she said that to keep the lesbo's at bay...So from now on 100mph is "pat" ;o)
Post a Comment