BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Too good to wait to tomorrow...

****OUT OF DATE COWBOY PHRASES *****

I can not say any of these with out busting out laughing, I mean thanks "Broke Back Mountain" for giving us all something to laugh at today....Thank you to the gay's! ;o) YEAHHHHHH!!!!

1. "I'm gonna pump you fulla lead!"

2 "Give me a stiff one, barkeep!"

3. "Don't fret---I've been in tight spots before."

4. "Howdy, pardner."

5. You stay here while I sneak around from behind."

6. Two words: "Saddle Sore."

7. "Hold it right there! Now, move your hand, reeealslow-like."

8. "Let's mount up!"

9. "Nice spread ya got there!"

10. "Ride'em cowboy!"

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Yoda said...

"Back door entry" has taken a whole new meaning too.

:-P

Los said...

"Draw!"

Milo said...

I always thought pirate humor was heavy on Teh Gay:

"Hoist the Jolly Roger?"

Come on now.

Superstar said...

Yoda: "Come around back here and cover me"...BAWWWAAHHHHH
Welcome to
Spc.Freeman!

Mama en Fuego said...

"Smoke that skinwagon" Hee hee that one always made me laugh anyway...

"Let's make camp" has a whole new meaning now. Sure...camp *wink* *wink*

Superstar said...

Becka is that like "having a garage sale"? LOL ;o)
*Wink*