BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A little wang chung tonight...


OK did anyone else see this performance??? O.........M......................G.........................

Horrified even me, a seasoned Scareoke singer! I found myself recording the event to watch over and over. It was a complete train wreck. Then...LOL THIS IS SO FUNNY...in the interview she said, "Anyone who can't laugh about this takes life too seriously"...

So is she making fun of people that can actually sing? Is is possible that she was doing some kind of HORRIBLE spoof gone awry? All I know is that my ears are still bleeding from this "TRAIN WRECK"!!!!!

12 Left me pearls of wisdom:

mollymcmo said...

i didn't see/hear it....sounds like i should be grateful my ear drums have been spared damage.

m

Los said...

Hey, I respect anybody that cna laugh at themselves (which unfortunately, eliminates most of Hollywood).

Mama en Fuego said...

Holy horrible TV Batman is that Connie Chung singing???

Anonymous said...

I actually have been a karaoke jock. Easiest job in the world. Other people pick my music, and other people perform for me. Then I get paid.

It's a great racket.

Mama en Fuego said...

Drunk Karaoke host depends on the host. Super and I have heard some baaaaaad Karaoke hosting. A friend of ours used to get so trashed I don't know how he managed to finish.

OMG- Stevo I would love to hear you host Karaoke. You should open your own place, Karaoke and Naked Sushi, I'd so be there!

El Padrino said...

I did karaoke in Jamaica cuz no one knew me and I bought the house down "What A Wonderful World" by Louie Armstrong....
The key was singing the whole song in a hoarse voice that resembles his. Good times.

Of course the Jamaican rum had something to do wit dat!!!!

Mama en Fuego said...

There's always alcohol involved in Karaoke, it's like a requirement either to sing or to listen.

Yoda said...

LOL! I didn't see it either ... But as a rule, I try to stay away from karokes. Some people are good, but others have a much higher evaluation for their songskills than me!

jali said...

I missed it too.

I karaoke just to be funny. I did "Ode to Billy Joe" and had a ball. I also had plenty of G&T with lime before I decided to go on.

Just telling it like it is said...

So your saying that there is a chance...there's hope..ahhh for me to like become famous...and sing my heart out.. if Connie can do it...then I sure can...I knew it.. but did you see her dress??

Superstar said...

LOL ;o)
ok, you can go to the website where she performs this "magical" "funny" moment. ET or EXTRA has the link. I say this to all. Listen w/ caution. This was filmed at the end of the weekly show that she hosted w/ Maury.

STEVO: Can wait to have you here, singing me some rightous brothers!

SMOKIN: Will you please move to phx and be our new KJ???

Becka: WHERE DID DINGO!!! LOL ;o) SOMEBODY SCREAM!!!!! OMG...
Or where you refering to the time that Brother CJ passed out in his KJ booth? AND it became the Variety show from hell??? LOL ;o)

JUST: Yes, you can actually get better w/ your singing... Normally the more you use it the better you get...
OK Drunker...Maybe i am still drunk from last night!!!!


Anthony and Jali: I was wondering when I would see you here! ;o) WELCOME

Jali: Can you sing DUETS???

Anthony: That song is only good if you sing it w/ the raspy voice...Lets find you a different tune...That one reminds me of Jerry...;o(

Superstar said...

Yoda: COME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!! LOL ;o)