
Dear Mr. Dry Cleaners,
I have made several attempts to reclaim my Wonderwoman suit. I have prepaid for the cleaning and polishing of the formentioned attire. I have the receipts and have notified the Justice legue of your grave and unpresidented loss of my suit. I also understand that Superwoman and The glow girl have also lost a number of valuable articles.
See the picture as to the color and full blown discription. (BOOBS NOT INCLUDED)
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
I want my costume back
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 11:56 AM

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Boobs not included?
From what I saw in your profile picture, that ain't true.
LOL ;o) So you noticed the ole DD twin towers! LOL ;o)
I'm guessing you might get the Wonderwoman outfit back with more stains on it than when you dropped it off ... if you catch my drift.
LOS: YOU DIRTY BIRDIE!!!!
One time one time when I was in kindergarden...my ma made me a wonder woman costume and a yeahhh I had like the silver(aka foil) braclets...I was sooo cool...so I like feel your pain...I hope they find your wonder suit..boobs can be over rated...
Sweetie, I'm so sorry to be the one to tell you this but it's Woman, women. "en" is plural.
I know, I know, English Nazi in full effect over here. Sorry :)
I was Wonderwoman for Halloween one year. My mom actually did a really good job, it was great. My Cousin AJ was a rubics cube.
Jesh Becka...I fixed it...But wouldn't it be cool to have more than one???
Becka...oh yeah...I am not the good at the whole grammar thing...I can't even spell right at work...I need help...
I always just assume that when there is a error about spelling or grammar it is me...
or maybe I just like the attention one or the other...
The only reason I am good at is is my Great Grandmother was a grammer/spelling Nazi and she instilled this superpower in my mother who of course passed it on to me. It's our family legacy, big boobs and good grammar. LOL
Hon, it would look better on you!
Post a Comment