As the Goalie was skating around last night. I kept thinking to myself.."WOW, That looks like a giant Keg!!" Turns out it is!!!!!! And how handy is it that they have the CUP attached too!?!?!?!?!
Congrads to the Oiler fans!!!!
PS I only watch hockey for the fights...I have no idea where that damn puck goes....
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
If it looks like a duck...
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 1:30 PM

20 Left me pearls of wisdom:
After hearing that Jackie The Jokeman Martling took a dump in the cup, I think I'd pass if given the opportunity to drink out of it.
Well that is just gross...EWWW they are all drinkin' out of that cup...
OMG
I had to go puke!
OMG so do I...I mean watch hockey for the fights and of coarse there is beer there...
holy shi'et why would you want to take a dump in a cup...I mean is he half animal or what??
There is a whole list of nasty things guys have done with the Cup during their week to have it. Between sex, drinking, losing it, etc etc its been through the war.
I would still give my right nut to have my name on it. Well thats not going to happen, so I guess I will keep my nuts TYVM.
Hockey fights are few and far between the last few years. Geez my 14 year old sons Midget team has more fights in one night than the NHL has in a month.
There's a puck in hockey? I thought it was ice boxing!
Rainman: I need a translation...Yeah I am a blone!
"I would still give my right nut to have my name on it. Well thats not going to happen, so I guess I will keep my nuts TYVM."
What is TYVM??
It shows that you don't know much about hockey... you just congratulated the fans of the losing team.
Smokin: My job was to be cute, adorable and perky. That was all they told me when I was hired as a "puck bunny"
LMAO!!!
LMFAO- you are hilarious!
ROFLMAO That's my girl congratulating the wrong team.
Super, you crack me up. Like the time you told me "I thought that elf guy from Lord of the Rings died in the second movie, so how was he in the third movie again? Did I miss something?" says Becka "It's a different elf dude." Super "Are you sure? They all look alike to me..."
*sniff* Good times.
i would still suck back anything in that cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m
YEAH the Canes won! ~ahem~ CANES. Did you get that Bambi? hehe
I love ALL that is hockey. Shut up, Rain. I am NOT a puck bunny. *bats eyes* And Parasite is doing Jose Theodore?!?!? WTF is he HIGH??? The end is near. Must she infect ALL of professional sports???
A bit of hockey trivia:
3 of the last 4 Stanley Cup championships have went to teams owned by Detroit-area owners:
* Carolina Hurricanes, owned by Peter Karmanos, head honcho of Compuware, world HQ is in Detroit
* Tampa Bay Lightning, owned by Detroit Pistons owner Bill Davidson
* Detroit Red Wings
ME TOO!!! Love the fights. Isn't that awful? I've been in the stands before when the crowd was chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" and I overheard a guy (A GUY)say how that "disturbed" him. I leaned over and said, "Dude, you're at a Hockey game...do you think it's cross stitching?"
superstar, you crack me up, chicka!
TYVM (thank you very much)
And yes, Legolas did not die in the second LOTR movie...too funny.
Hockey is lost on me, I'm a Football girl. I once asked several dozen people if they REALLY throw an octopus on the ice after a hat trick. (which I *think?* is three goals in a row? help me out here hockey fans :) )
Now THAT would be funny, cross stitching hockey players. Can you just imagine? The players sitting in the box with cross stitch kitty cats and stuff?!
Detroit Red Wing fans throw the octopus on the ice. Only them that I know of. A hat trick is the same player making 3 goals in one game. Fans then throw their hat out on the ice as a sign of appreciation.
Damn, is it October yet????? Baseball sucks. *cries*
And here I thought a hat trick was a kinky sex move.
Ok translation although its kinda late. TYVM = thank you very much.
And for all you southern Folk that dont have a clue about hockey here's tha basic's:
Hat trick = 3 goals in one game by the same player. Fans throw their "hats" on the ice because its way cool.
Natural hat trick = three consecutive goals by the same player.
Throwing of the Octopus goes back to when it took 8 games to win the Cup / 8 legs on an Octopy. Started in Detroit. Let go Red Wings!
Puck Bunny AKA Christine - Woman who drools over a certain hockey player (Sirgay Federov)to the point she would do ANYTHING for him. Accck I think I just threw up.
OK OK OK ....SEEE this is why I don't have a sports blog! ;o) OOOPPPPSSS I am a blonde silly girl!
EH HUM
(SHOUTING at the top of lungs)
YEAH CANES.....
After knowing that some dude pooped in that cup...I would sooner drink water from my toilet...BLAH... GROSSS (Shivers)
Kevin: LOL ;o) Cross stitching!!! BAWAHHHHH
Post a Comment