After my short recovery from the TA-KILL-YA yesterday I am here hooping it up w/ my nieces and helping out my sister. Its my #2 nieces b-Day today. Of course she is the favorite for now. I know I am not supposed to pick favs but hey she still likes to hug me and not cry to MOMMY everytime she bumps her head. My #1 is coming back around...but I still joke that #2 is my favorite...SHHHHHHHHHH I whisper" *Don't tell your sister*". Then jsut to be fair I tell the other the same. ;O) HA
I am sure I will be the hip Aunt that gets them beer when they are teen agers...JUST KIDDIN' Bro InLaw...HEY slowly put the loaded gun down... I am just being funny...OK so they will get to be spoiled a bit by me. It could be worse I mean they could have tattoo's and rings in thier noses!!!! LOL ;o) WOULD I DO THAT???? Well maybe.... JUST KIDDING. JESSHHH As he is tapping his foot and steam rolling out his ears....
SO HAPPY First year on this planet!!!! WHOOO HOOOO.
I will upload some pictures tomorrow...today is just too hot.
Happy weekend everyone!
Friday, June 16, 2006
Happy B-Day Ms #2
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 1:27 PM

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:
happy happy birthday Ms #2!!!!It's great being a aunt cause you can spoil then rotten and then givem back!!wooohoooo!
It's fun to corrupt other people's children for them. I do it to my cousins all the time.
u sould like a cool auntie!
m
I wish you had been MY aunt - but now I can get my own beer so it really doesn't matter anymore...
Although I never turn down free beer, even at my age. I'm not proud.
I am a HIP uncle! I am! I am!!!
I used to have washboard abs...
And she always has gum...
Post a Comment