BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Still drunk....

Look people. I am still too drunk to be typing, but I am making a go of this anyway.

Yesterday was the last day of my "contract" and now I am sure I will be off to another "needy" company very soon. I have a meeting this afternoon to discuss another opportunity. So of course, last night we all had to go out and Party like a rock star and celebrate. WHOOO HOOOO!!!! Celebrate good times...come on!!!!

So to all of you that thought it would be funny to see me at my finest...NICE TRY!!! F**kin' Petron Tequilla (TE-KILL-YA)!!! That is what I say....jeshhhh. There I go breaking all my "rules" I am only supposed to have Tequilla in Mexico(excuse me, I must shave the hair from tongue now)....Well that went right out the window now didn't it MICHAEL?!?!?!?! Bastard, Don't worry I still Wuv U! LOL ;o) Thanks for the training wheels! (That is what I refer to as salt and lime)

Yes thanks to y'all for the drinks and the shots and the drunk horney sex!!!! OK AND seriously...Look at me...I can't focus and I can't even form sentances, and now I am spelling things w/ my hooked on phonic chart....BAWWAAAHHHHH!!!! I am talking about things out of context as thought I went to a comedy show and was trying to tell you the jokes....NOT SO FUNNY today. ;o(


So forgive me for not being able to come up with something more mind bending and controversial....I just don't have it in me *hiccup* today...Then again *hiccup* I can only recommend the silver Petron...I guess I can either keep the buzz going or drink mucho water. *hiccup*

F*ing Hiccups!

14 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Mama en Fuego said...

It's ALIVE...it's ALIVE!!!

oooh sorry I should probably whisper...

it's alive, it's alive

Art_Fulldodger said...

Dont you just love Tequila and what it does to you? After about three Margaritas and a couple of shots you become bullet proof and funny as hell, to yourself.

Never mind the next afternoon when you wake from the dead and you think your head will explode from the noise of a feather hitting the pavement.

As long as you dont find a huge Tattoo on your ass when you wake up, it was all good!

Oh and I prefer Jose Quervo because he was a friend of mine!

You will have to give me some more details on the whole HR Nazi deal and why LTD is such a pain in the assssss!

Superstar said...

**why is it so friggin' bright?* Well I hate to break it to y'all no hangovers here...CUZ I WAS STILL DRUNK!!! well I think I have had 5 in my life so far. 1 thanks to Ms Becka on my 30th!

Hey I already have a Tattoo on my...now putting it on my AZZ would most likely been a bit easier!
LOL ;o)

Rainman. QJose sucks. Try Petron (silver)and you will NEVER drink Jose again. Of course it's $7 a shot...but ARIBBA ARIBBA whooo hoo! SOOOO worth it!
Email me off line and give me some details as to the situation w/ LTD. Thanks!

Superstar said...

CM: BLUE AGAVE!!! I have not had that since...last trip to Cabo...Jan 98....Maybe that is why I do not have any memory of the 4 days I spent there???? LOL..JK ;o) Nice to see you again!

Just telling it like it is said...

Jess...I lovvvve patron...OMG a women after my heart...I mean a girl got to have fun some time right...and ummmm patron doesn't like have a worm in the bottom of it...and...well ya know we all have woke up still a little drunk...hey I am going to drink tonight just to share the love!!!cheers...sallu....

Just telling it like it is said...

P.S. if you take a B vitamin complex before you drink you will have less of a hang over..if you forgot...take it that morning...just a thought...

Just telling it like it is said...

yes..your right I am a pro

Yoda said...

Mucho Water. Mucho Coffee and if you can, sleep. That's the only way I get over hangovers. And yes, keep that bottle of lime water nearby!

Mama en Fuego said...

Happy to contribute to the deliquency of the fully grown Bambi.

Too bad I'll be 8 1/2 months pregnant on my 30th birthday so you can't return the favor. You could however sneek that frosty beer into the delivery room ;)

Los said...

Ah, Tequila - the drunk man's candy.

Anonymous said...

And cheese is the fat man's candy.

Anonymous said...

so.. HOW'S YOUR HEAD THIS MORNING!!!!!??????!!!!!!?????? DID YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!???!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!! IT'S GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Superstar said...

Becka: (Evil Laugh) MEWWAAHHHH I will have a special surprise for you on your birthday my pretty...

Smokin: Cheese? I guess we all have out Vices???

Yoda: MUCHO Iced Tea...Caffine and H2O all in one. ;o)

Dick: WELCOME!!! I Checked you out too...WHOOO HOOO I am superwomen!
Becka Can you go kick some Mommy hormones and get my superwomen costure back?????

Anonymous said...

When you get your costume back I'd love a photo (o: