Can't
stop
STOP
Licking
The
Screen
*Lick*
*Lick*
~winces~
.:drool:.
Well I have no idea what I will be learning at my guitar lessons starting on Thursdays, but check him out!
http://www.myspace.com/brandonwisely
Can anyone say PRRRRRUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR Yummie!?!?!?!?!
Not that I am looking for my hobbies to tie into any kind of dating service. ~raises eyebrows~ Now this is a music teacher! HMMMMMMMM
Of course I can now see WHY interviews are so important...~rolls eyes~
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Guitar lessons ala mode!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 3:28 PM

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Good luck on the lessons - I've been practicing for over a year on my own - I know I'd be further along if I had a teacher ... but that's ok, I enjoy it.
yum :)
m
You naughty girl! That's why I love you so much. :)
No purrring at Brandon for me ... but some of his girlfriends on that page had me purring, especially the first one, holding her boobs like that. Yummy. ;)
Bambi,
Smell the screen where you licked it. (bwahaahaa)
I can't see the pix
Los: So I have one question for you, can you play any songs? Since my goal is to join a band...I'd better be able to "bring" it...right? I so am pushing myself on this...I am sure your goals are different...All hobbies should be something you enjoy! ;o) That is A # uno important.
Moly: I know..How am I supposed to learn when I am thinking:"Jesh, I wonder what we would look like naked together right now?"
LOL ;o)
Dan: What? ~waves hands over mouth~ ME?? Naughty?!?!?!? *giggles*
OF COURSE I AM!!! ;o)
Oh his eye candy on his page is WAY out of my legue for SUUUURRRREEEEE! I mean...the twins ~looks down~ are now in thier 30's after all! DD or not...*sigh* ;o) ~rolls eyes~ Thank GOD for plastic surgery!
How are you supposed to learn a thing when you are staring at your instructor! LOL
Post a Comment