We are entering the YEAR of the PIG (Chineese New Year February..still) So this is MY YEAR!!! I was born in the year of the "boar"or "pig" either way it is a very wonderful thing!
The Year Of The Pig
1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995,
People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength.
For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They dont make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal.
They dont talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling.
They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep.
http://www.c-c-c.org/WebClass/zodiac/Pig.htm
So what year are you born?

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:
like i'd give out that info, puhlease. but my description is RIGHT ON.
GC was born in the year of the MONKEY.
Scary:
People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly. They are most compatible with the Dragon and Rat.
I'm a rabbit. And my daughter is also a rabbit.
My son is a monkey.
Guess I'm stuck with you now, Super. ;)
Happy New Year!
--snow
I'm the year of the Ox. My description is pretty close except for the speaking little and bigoted parts.
Gemini describes me to a T, though.
hey lady. happy new year. think you might be interested in this. on my site click on funky brown chicks site. you may qualify to be on her radio show re: bartending episode. i was on it last nite. let me know.
ummm don't know what year I was born...remember I'm 25 in my mind...
Yes, I know I have been 25 for many many years...but really do I have to tell it...
I forget what I am ... probably a rat.
I was born in the year of the horse.
And it's scary how accurate those are. The Horse is completely dead on about how I am.
IAI: GIVE IT UP!!!! Monkeys are very very clever!
Snowelf: A boar will let you come and go as you need...I am the one who is loyal to a fault. Defending to the END...THE BITTER END>>>>Rabbitt? Did you say rabitt?? Lets go!!!
LEX: Strong one you are...OHHH Don't even get me starte on the gemini's....
Fair: an HOUR??? Jesh were do you think I work? Lockhead? JK...I will give a listen tomorrow when the girls are down for the nap AHHHHHH nap time!
Just: DENY DENY DENY!!!
LOS: YOU? a RAT??? I don't beleive it!
Flash: NOW I am reading! LOL ;o)~
Post a Comment