BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The right to be ISPAYED!


I got this picute in my e-mail box with a discription of a California school that supported this "protest" at thier school. I was originally outraged, then upset that (A.) In the other pictures included in the e-mail, the students were NOT being supervised by a teacher.(which IF in fact this was going on at a school with PUBLIC funding...~ahem~ hello?) (B.) Then to add insult to injury the students all admited to being either one, illegal aliens or two, children of parents that WHOM are here in OUR country illegally. (Remember a few days ago I was ranting on and on about the fact that I can not disclose this information to INS/Government agencies???)
Right now I am torn. I on the one hand so value the constitution and our "freedoms". I also value the fact that "my freedom ends where yours begins" saying too. WTF Is anyone else ready to get in the car (snipper fire and gun rack A OK with me Rainman...) and BLAST them back across the boarder? I realize EVERYDAY that my very employment is based on having STUDENTS WHOM are 98% hispanic, yet I still say WTF?!?!?!?! WH would ANY teacher or public school administrator "allow" this freely on school grounds. ~shakes head back and forth. Perhaps I am a WEEEEE bit old fashion. ~scowls and rolls eyes~ even DARE I say CONSERVITIVE?!?!?! ~shivers~ Beans and Rice I think my Libertarian party is going to demand my card back....LOL ;o)
What are you thoughts?

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

First, is it true or a hoax?

Second, the flag turning thing pisses me off.

Third, I'm still on the non-fence on the non-border. I think a lot of the animosity toward the immigrants (illegal and legal) is a problem.

Fourth, I'm in Calcutta, so WTF do I know?

You trying to take over the shock blogging or what :-)

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

And oh yeah ... at a public school? Unacceptable. Unacceptable.

Superstar said...

IAI I will forward you the e-mail. I did look up on the usual "hoax" sights...not there as an urban myth...Not listed on "mythbusters.com...so...

OH NOOOOOO way would I ever WEVER try and take that away! GOOOODDD Gravey no way!

I was so outraged...Thank gawd, I saved it as a draft....then re-wrote it...

Dan said...

I wish I had the answer. Are you actually a Libertarian? They are the closest to representing my views on issues than any other party.

How do they feel about immigration? I believe they're for open borders all over. But that might have changed.

Superstar said...

Dan: Hey Welcome back! YES I am a Libertarian, registered voting card holder...~hold up Voters card proud~ I am not sure of the parties stand, but here is MY stand on it. I am all for "open Boarders and allowing Emigrates from different countries (hell we all are here today because of that) What I am not for is the fact they are RUSHING the process, not filling out paperwork and Immigrating into our country properly. They are just showin' up and taking our "tax dollars"a.k.a our help and aid...meanwhile AMERICANS born in this country get denied for state and federal funds DAILY!!!! So If you are illegal, GET OUT! I will mow my own lawn, and wash my own clothes. Here is an idea you stinking rich Bi*chz Mom Bot's who stay home and sip champane in your country clubs....Stop HIRING a Nanny from Mexico to watch your kids and clean your house. Chip a nail and DO IT YOURSELF! OH or better yet, HIRE an AMERICAN to do it....~breath~
Sorry Dan...Oh yeah, back to the flag...

The party identification allows me to support the platform and bill with out the party to get in the way....I am what they call the "swing" voter.

Dirty: WOOOOHHHHHHOOOOAAAAA Nelly!
Good gravey sista' I will FWD you the e-mail so you can RIGHT the school! LOL ;o)

I know...

I am...
with out a dought all fired up about this....

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

~snicker~ you used "MomBot"