If this is your idea of a cure for a headache...."Get a bigger hammer BOB!"
I have a a headache like I have NEVER in my life had a headache before...I mean head feels like it is going to explode, LIGHT makes me dizzy and vomit is feeling ready to erupt any minuet from this dizzy spinning....
I just don't get headaches. Ask Dirty Birdy...I don't even get hang-overs...(~ahem, then again I never get sober long enough to be "hung" over~) *giggle* Seriously, I have tried water, liquids, cheese, then I have had a pot of coffee (I am told that caffine will help).
I am offering a MILLION TRILLION "Bambi bucks" for the person with a cure to this here...HEADACHE!!!!!


12 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Seems like this massive headache thing is making its rounds ... hopefully, it stays out of PA!!!!!
Sounds like migraine. I've heard Excedrin for Migraine works wonders. If it is migraine, stay away from cheese and chocolate.
I was going to say what Lex said, those sound like classic migraine symptoms. And I was going to recommend the same meds, LOL.
So, in effect, this is a "me too" post, but I do hope you feel better really soon.
((((hugs))))
Ditto Lex and Jim.
Dark, quiet room works wonders, also.
I had a headache yesterday... but then I left work and it went away. Sadly today it came back aorund 9am. I think it might be work related.
Los: ONly one "true" cure and I ain't gettin' any!
Lex: Yes I hear that this Excedrin stuff really works!
IAI: I went hoe to candle light...slept, ate. Not too much else did any good.
Jim: Thank you! At times like this I just want to create a pain elsewhere to not think about my "headache"
Dallas: I used to feel that way about "work" now I am so enjoying it! EVEN my "worse" days w/ these PUNKS I enjoy it! ;O)~
I got one migraine ever. That's exactly what it was like. I finally threw up a few times and after a couple hours it went away and I was fine. I have never had one since, but I feel SO sorry for people who get them chronically. Hope you're feeling better!!
--snow
two words:
goody's mother effin headache powder. knock that shit out in 5 minutes.
Snowelf is right - puking almost always makes the headache go away.
Weird, huh?
BTW, FGA does have a thing for blondes ...
I get major sinus headaches in the winter for the heat being on and drying the air out. Go take a very hot shower. And if all else fails, you need to just get laid. Thats the cure all!
migraines are very painful.
Snow: I hate to throw up! I just ~shivers~ hate that feeling of "barfing" NO BUENO!!!
Omni: OHHH I have heard of this...good stuff eh?
IAI: REALLY?!?!?! I'm in. So do you think he would mind me being 5'10 and a bit squishy?? he he he he(Gawd I hate blind dates)
Rainman: I am not sure if a migrane fits under the "headache cure"??? LOL ;o) The last thing I wanted was to be "all shook up" the other day! I have heard of your "cure" in other "headache" senarios!
Brookland: Welcome!
Post a Comment