This is how you deal with your Baby's time out....Oh I swear there have been days!
Welcome back Bambi!!!! What a crazy few years it has been! I am single AGAIN, and now, I am older, wiser and thanks to several of life's curve balls, I now have all these lemons! My mission is to make us all martini's and to leave you wondering...How the heck did she make the chocolate cake!?!?!?!?!?
11 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Awe...the momories that brings to me as It wasn't so long ago...
Okay okay he is almost 12 yrs old and way bigger than me and talks like a man...my son
Butt it SEEMS like yesterday when I had to duck tape him to the wall...
It is one of my family traditions..what can I say?
DUDE!!!
I was emailed this pic and just sent it on to my office buddy and my whole office giggled over it.
Where do you find these things?
I don't have kids, but my first thought would be, "That's gonna pull the paint right off my wall". And then it wouldn't be worth it anymore.
hmmm
I can't even admit to all the things we've secretly duct taped around here, I can't even admit ...
Dooshee: Welcome...Hopeyoucome back!
Just: LOL ;o) I just wish I had thought of this first!
Lex: I know..THE WALLS!!! NOT THE PAINT!!! ~runs out of the room screaming and holding head~
Nikki: AHHHH so I am "hip" w/ the times...*phew*
IAI: OH did you know that should you have the need Duct tape will hold your boobs in any position you desire???? Seriously...I have had to do this on occation. ;o) HE HE HE HE.
~note to self...buy more duct tape, new bra and matching panties...~
Thanks for reminding me once again why I don't have children.
That is hilarious! The Things didn't particularly like it, but they're too close to that age themselves. I remember putting Thing 1 in her swing as a timeout. It was just a seat suspended from the ceiling by bungees. She loved it, but she was totally out of reach of anything, even the floor.
duct tape is just freakin awesome, thats all there is to it :)
m
Construct a real stable wall with a built in baby seater.
Just an idea. :P
Heck ya, we always duct tape our youngins to the wall!!!!
Dan: I have nieces...That is good for now.
Thanks for stopping by! I see you are a popluar stop off! I will go back.
2buy4: Thank you! I try. I had my nieces and it just fit the day I was having w/ #1.
Molly: GOOD to hear from your sexy feets. ;)
Red Hot: LOL ;o) Why would I want one on the wall...I gots my $1.07 roll of duct tape!
Beth: THanks for stopping by, and welcome!
Post a Comment