If you believe that "hell has frozen over"
Then again, we did have record breaking LOWs here in PHX and it even SNOWED here on Sunday. Princess D wouldn't even go #1 or #2 until it warmed up, for her little paws.
Also I have been putting of a MEME from Molly...~mumbles~ Damn memememem's....I mean I KNOW it's all about me. JUST KIDDIN' ~looks around and whispers~
I secretly ADORE all the attention....
1..................is the number of times that I have had sex today (it counts with myself right? he he he he ~blushes~ B.O.B. counts right? JK)
2..................is the number of nieces I have.(not including my brother and sister from another mother...) They are getting so amazing with each passing day. Being an Auntie is truely the best non-paying job ever!!!
3...................is the number of meals that I have "eaten" today. (Protein shake isn't eating is it? ~rolls eyes~ nevermind. I still can't believe that Shakes and celery isn't enough to live on. ~shakes head~
4.................is the number of times I have had chocolate in the last 24 hours.
5................. is the maximum number of drinks in an hour I can have before becoming a complete ding-dong!
PRICELESS......................Seeing me with a man's vest on UPSIDE DOWN, with nothing on under, wagging my index finger at you and saying:(use drunken slur here) "You know?, I know how to put a vest on. It is NOT on upside down Mudder-effer"
Dirty that one is for you sista!
I tag anyone who wants to do this...Which means you are going to have to let me know IF and when you will do it.....
Perhaps when "hell freezes over?"
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
You might be a redneck if...
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 4:26 PM

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I'm gonna need a picture of the whole vest thingy.
Or at least an explanation.
I was just thinking the same thing that iai was thinking.
IAI and LOS: OH MY LORD NO!!!Thankfully the only evidence of that pic was on a hard drive that crashed...~rubs hands together~ wicked virus? I think not.....God gravey! can you imagine?
LOL ;o) I am sure some one somewhere has a copy of bambi drunken Christmas party...
OK so it all started as a annual Christmas party at my house. Then the TE-Killa showed up along with a "christmas" present of "Truth or dare Jenga"...That is when it all starts getting fuzzy. The dare (GAWD if I remember right) was to put on the person's next to you, article of clothing with NOTHING ELSE on under it...Some how this was elevated to me disrobbing the twins and and putting a vest on, somehow I got it upside down~rolls eyes~ I don't thinkso...but Dirty says it's true...HEY
That reminds me...she made Chachi put her under ware on....
~looks at Dirty Birdie for more info........~
Tequilla always lands me in the pokey. It makes me meaner than usual and ready to fight.
I'm not allowed to have tequilla anymore.
Although, there was this one memorable evening where these firemen did tequilla shots off my stomach ... that I allowed. After all, I wasn't drinking it ...
Tehee...Girrrlll you make me laugh...1 time sex with self works...tehhehehe..BOB..cracking up..
Is it sad that even my hand turns me down??
Wow...hell froze over. I guess I better get ready. that hot cheerleader that i asked out in High School for a make out party should be calling any second now............any second.............
Flash: You crack me up..So has she called??? LOL ;o) I dare you or Tony to e-mail her the pic and advise her that she "owes" you! HE HE HE HE HE
Just ~bows~ Thank you! Thank you very much ~al la Elvis~
Dallas: WELCOME!!!! LOL ;o) WHAT?!?!?! You should cut him off...wait...is it the hand you NEED??? LOL ;o) JK ~tips head back and forth~ Xantini anyone????
you sound like a hoot drunk, so priceless! LOL!
m
Post a Comment