~cue up Theme song "Settlin' by Sugarland" Intro to Single life in your 30's~
~cue announcer guy~
So last Thursday we left off: New guy got "dumped" and Bambi getting loads of applause from the bolggers....IAI's new ring tone and number "limpped dick M-effer" now programed into name slot...Much better than A-hole...~ahem~ We now pic up with Friday night Bambi enters the bar "working" her flashing/glow business:
Me: ~waves to customers and selling glow stuff. Spots New guy in the corner and evaluates how to get out before he can "catch me" to "talk"~
New Guy: So you are going to just take off and not say "hi"
Me: HI!
New Guy: Look I want to make sure you are not angry with me...
Me: Well, What is there to say other than...thinks for a second. Yeah, you know what? *pause for dramatic effect* I was angry with you, but right now you are going to have to stand in line. I am too busy being angry with myself for believing that you might be different from all the other guys that have disappointed me.
New Guy: ~mouth open no words to say~
Me: I have to go to work now. ~gets into car~
NG: Well, so where are you going now?
Me: TO WORK. ~starts car and backs out~
The phone calls have stopped and I have not heard from him again...Thank GOD!!! I mean how many times does a guy have to be dummed before he get's the effing clue that I am OVER it?!?!?!? I still don't see how we were, "a couple" I mean, a couple of dates and a couple week "affair" "fling" is not anything more than that...BEANS AND RICE. GET a clue would ya? New guy is SOOOOOOOO outta here....
~cue Settlin'...I aint settlin' with just gettin' by, Ive had enough so so..for the rest of my life, tierd shootin' too low so raise the bar high...I aint settlin' for anything less than everything......~


6 Left me pearls of wisdom:
sadly only the two drunks making out next to my car heard the exchange...But even the dude broke away from his hottie, looked over and smerked!
~takes a bow~
Thank you! Thank you!
So you were dating Hitler and now you're dating Bush?
You shouldn't have any difficulty finding a publisher! :)
What a classic awesome retort!
Goooo Bambi!!!!
Still, it's gotta be self-satisfying to have this guy begging, right?
Los: Almost a bit "stalkerish" really...
~waves hand~ Naaaawww It's flattering to a point...
jali: ~bows~ thank you!
Dan: Just trying to get my political views in there, and since it had a "all purpuse meaning" I used it...LOL ;o) I wouldn't let George anywhere near my Bush! HA!
Snow: Thanks chicka!
Christina: Thanks! Feel free to use it anytime! ;o)
Dirty: It takes time, but I come around! ~pat self on back~
Post a Comment