BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cranium Crunch

Stupid in America: Have you noticed how "stupid" us American's are getting? Is it just me or do many of you look at the "stupid" and think "gee, and you....YOU were the strongest swimmer?" ~rolls eyes~ I can't sum it up any better than "Tater salad" Ron White sid "you can't fix stupid". We would rather watch a movie than READ a book. We would rather tap our foot at the microwave to cook or better yet re-heat our flash frozen entree's and DEMAND perfection from Teen-age illegals in a drive thru....JUST sayin

Illegals in America: Did you know that as a teacher, I am not allowed to report or provide any information to the wherabouts of any of my students families. Irregardless if they are illegal or not I have a State "duty" to provide the children (not necessarily legal themselves) an education?!?!?!? I could get fired if I were to disclose any information to the INS regarding any family or student information. HELLLLOOOOOO??? So Mr and Ms Jo and Jane American are homless, but our government is giving the illegal community, money, food stamps, healthcare (that I have ranted about before) and now they are using tax dollars that are supposed to be for AMERICAN education? No wonder we are in debt as a Nation.

The Rules: I received many a man a women who noted that they one, either HATED the rules or two, LOVED the rules. So of the people who HATE them, who has read them and agree's or disagree's. I honestly can tell you that I half heartly read the book man, many years ago and thought" Bambi this is BULLSHITE" "Men appreciate a forward thinking, independant woman." I am re thinking that after re-reading and applying a few of the rules. IAI has no need to fear I am on to another (when I find him or better yet he finds me) "NEW GUY" as the book and Bro Chris say, NEXT!!!!!

Apt issues: So I finally reached the corporate office in TX for the owners of the place I live. They are handling the situation. I got 3 phone calls of 3 different managers and regional directors "scrambling" to take care of my issues. My question is this. WHY for all that is good and holy do I have to get all crazy BITCHY angry before things can get done right. OH yes and par due to that is DONE RIGHT?!?!?! No half AZZ!!!!

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Sven said...

Uhmmm...that's not why we're in debt as a nation.

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Oh, I had no fear. if you didn't make the correct decision I would have gone out there and fixed it for you.

Art_Fulldodger said...

Smart girl

I was minutes from the hopping the plane to come out there and "Fix" it for you had you not.
Dammit (Puts away sniper rifle)sonnabitch.

Don't even get me going on all the Illegals in this Country.
(Gets Sniper rifle back out)
What part illegal dont they understand?

Just telling it like it is said...

The Rules: I say follow your heart...listen "LISTEN" to your inner voice it is always right...
Games like the rules never work because the person doesn't fall in love with the real you...and hey the real you is fantabulous...wonderfully talented..and beautiful in your own right......
So, why would you need the rules...
There is someone out there for you who doesn't have some crazy woman who is crippled and who is taking care of someone elses child..
This new guy is just looking for someone shoulder to cry on and you don't need that kind of drama in your life...
You have worked way to long and way to hard to put up with his shananagains...

See...look at me...i put up with all kinds of shit..and now i really have someone who loves me and my crazy self...who pulls off his pink shirt in the elevator...and tells his co-workers I'm here the party can start...

Never never except anything other than the best...girrrlll you deserve it...

why not try online dating...I know that it sounds cheezy but that is how I met my boyfriend and he is just sooooo sweet..country but sweet...

I want an update...
That wasn't to harsh right??
Huggssss to ya...

Sornie said...

I wholeheartedly agree that Americans are getting dumber by the day. Whether it be the addiction to television or the total lack of drive to do anything remotely productive outside of your "work" hours (should they actually perform labor during their "work" hours). Those are just a handful of reasons why America is getting crushed.

Superstar said...

Sven: Well ok... but I still contentd that it is ONE of many reason's WHY we have no money for our own Americans...

IAI: Oh I heard the Thunder in your lighting bolt headed this way, so I thought I should just STOP tempting Zues and her big azz guns! he he he he he ~mumbles~ Kill joy...would like to see the foot up my own aszz...he he he he h

Rainman: Can you? will you? take em out! Damn Stupid people first, then the illegals. At least most of the illegals are not stupid....Otherwise they would have been caught by now...RIGHT???
~points index finger at temple~

Just: You are too cool and sweet. We simply MUST meet someday for some drinkin and singin'! ;o)~

Los said...

Three words ... American Idol.

Mama en Fuego said...

LOL Los, you poster child for public education.

Just telling it like it is said...

Your right...we both live in the same city and you have read my blog for soooo long...Cheers for martinis...