BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 04, 2007

MEME- 10 things....

SO IAI tagged me AGAIN!!!! so here are the 10 strange/bizzarrio things you may not know about me....some of these are like IAI and some are just random...here we go..

Everyone buckled up for safety???


1. I hate to make left hand turns. I guess it's this obsession I have with doing everything ON THE WAY to something else. I feel as though I am wasting time otherwise. Freak me out. Left hand turns BAD....

2. I can't stand moving/blinking lights. I laugh at my self to the irony that I sell blinking and flashing novelty items. I just see them and my mind starts racing and I honestly start getting angry want to strangle/hurt someone angry. *cookoo* *cookoo*~ finger in circular motion by the temple of my head~

3. I am the biggest procrastinator. While I always pride myself in getting all my projects completed on time and often early, I will put it off to the VERY last moment. I think honestly that I am one of "those" who only produces TRUE greatness when in a "crunch"...That and I THRIVE on the adrenaline rush. Kind of like the time I jumped out of a perfectly good plane, or bunji jumpped....Junkie...thrill seeker I am...

4. I have been held at gun point. This has happened twice in my life. The first time when I worked for the Prosecuting attorney's office. The dweeb just got out of the state mental prison and wanted to see his attorney. "SURE"! Can I get you a cup of coffee??? The second time I was working Graveyard at the local gas station and the nimrod came in and DEMANDED all the cigs I could get into the bags. "SURE" no problem. Will that be menthol or 100's? Both times I was all calm until after the perp was apprehended. The gas station was a "stop off point" for a couple of "officers" and they saw the whole thing. They couldn't believe how calm and collected I was. They said they had been keeping an eye on me since this perp was "hittin'" local gas pumps. I got a nice reward for helping put him in the can! WHOOO HOOO!

5. I own porn. That's right porn. I think its' totally hot and fun to play around. I don't hide or deny it in public either. Multi-billion dollar industry someone is buying it...RIGHT???

6. I can't stand sports on TV. HOWEVER, I love to play or go to LIVE events. While I LOVE the game of football live or on TV, I can't stand to watch other games on TV. Take GOLF, DID you see the ball??? How can you see the ball? I can barely see it when I play...let alone on the TV. BASEBALL, 9 innings? Please, can I get some xanex over here? Basketball, all comes down to the last 4 min so why am I watching the WHOLE game? Back and forth, back and forth. Seriously. Take me to a live game and WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! I'm the biggest fan! On TV...I start thinking, I have laundry or ironing to do...cookies anyone?

7. I have dated different men with the same names. I went through a Dean phase. Dated 2. Then Jeff, I have dated 4 men named Jeff. Jim I have dated 2. Nevermind the whole zodiac sign..."what is your name?"

8. I have psychic/medium dreams/abilities. I wish I was as dead on as the psychic's on TV but I only get dreams about accidents. Mostly car accidents. The cop that was rear-ended in PHX(Jason), I dreamt that a week before it happened. Then when I saw the reports, I was like" hey the cab driver fell asleep" I even called it in. They of course LAUGHED at me. Turns out it was kind of like that...I also "dreamt" about a plane crash ( I figured it was too much flying for work) then 3 days later in CA. the very plane I dreamt about crashed into a farm house. JUST LIKE THE DREAM(shivers). I also get "gut feelings" and will miss car accidents that could have been me orI will choose an opposite of what I would normally, and not know WHY....

9. I used to carry a consealed weapon. Back when I worked for the prosecuters office I volunteered on a Juvenlie Deversion program. Shopplifters and such. Most of the "hearings"were at night and I wanted something to keep me safe/self protection. (I secretly felt like a big ole bad azz) These were mostly first time offenders that came before us rather than see the"mainstream" court room. I called it the Scared Straight into the world program... Anyway, I used to pack and conseal a gun for personal protection. Then after being held at gunpoint, something happened inside of me. I couldn't do it. I knew that I could no longer shoot to kill, which anyone will tell you, is a must to declare self defense..."You must feel your personal LIFE is at risk". I firmly believe that we should have all the guns in the world Just stop making bullets....Rather left winged I know...I am sure if I happened to need I could do anything to save my life or my nieces lives.....hmmmm. Anyway bare arms fi you want. ;o)~

10. I have to match. This is an OCD complusion that I don't even think about anymore, but do ALL the time. Not just my clothes but my scivies as well. If I am wearing non matching bra and panties...I get all goofy like "what if the EMT see's me like this" I mean WHAT if...sheets, pillows must match. The color has to be complementry or It is back to the store for you. I do this with my kitchen, dishes, clothes, jewlery even my car accessories need to match...Come to find out this a trait of the libra....along with our constant "worry"...Yeah Tums is my best friend.

11. Things you will always find in/on my desk at a job (any job). Tums, finger nail file, nail clippers, tea bag, coffee cup, clock radio/CD player, pen cup, pens with flowers on the end (don't want anyone stealing my $.13 pen now) staples, anti bacterial hand sanitizer in all assortment of fragrences, (mathcing remember)stapler, tape holder w/tape in it perfectly alinged w/ the stapler, cascade file folder, sticky notes in all astro bright colors, and the computer. If I don't have that all organized and neat, I am not doing SH*T till it is in order.
*********UPDATED****************
12. I can sleep through a fire alarm. In college my roomie was a light sleeper she would toss and turn while I would drink a pot of coffee and fall asleep 10 min later. One soundnight, she was 1/2way down the 13 flights of stairs and noticed that I was not following her....she gets back and THERE I was sound asleep. "HOW CAN YOU NOT HEAR THAT?????" she yelled OVER the fire alarm. Then she flippred on the light and I sat straight up and yelled, "HEY" it's a fire we gots to go!"...She was in such disbelief she almost fogot to follow...OMG...Sound sleeper I am...or when the phone rings I am awake instantly...lots of deaths in our family...phone calls in the middle of the night were a BAD BAD thing...(thanks Dirty for reminding me of that!) ROFLMAO!!!


SO there is the 12 most crazy bizzarrio things about me...I don't have anymore. I am normal. HA!!!

So now I am tagging Fairmaiden...and since Dirty Birdie already got this tag....hmmmmmmm I tag LEX.

OK guys off to work you go! chop chop!

17 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Mama en Fuego said...

Oh sure, you'll own up to the porn but what about the butt plug and muzzle?

Superstar said...

Dirty: *gasp* ~waves hands wildly~ WHAT??????? I have no idea what you are talking about...I did leave the handcuffs out...oopppssss...crap....

Mama en Fuego said...

Oh and you totally forgot to metion that you can SLEEP.THROUGH.A.FIRE.ALARM but Gawd forbid someone turns on the light!!!


FREAK...

{{kisses}}

Superstar said...

OMG!!! LOL :o) or if the phone rings I am WIDE awake??? ok so now 12 things....LOL :o) but sleeps through the 10 alarm siren going off!
YEP that is me...FREAK! WHOOOO HOOOO!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

I like parody porn. "Ass Ventura, Crack Detective" is the all time best!

And I also have the "same name syndrome" going on! Got very handy when you screwed up the names!

jali said...

The trick is...


Skip posting for a while and you WON'T GET TAGGED!

That's my secret.

Happy Merry to ya'!

Superstar said...

JALI: I secretly LOVE it...LOL;o)don't kid yourself. MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

IAI: YEAH another victum of the same name game!

LOL ;o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Porn

I'm back!

Superstar said...

Smokin Steve: WELL color me happy...There is a sofa in here for TWO!!!
Welcome back! WHOOO HOOO!!!

Los said...

Wow, held up at gunpoint??? Geez, I hope that never happens to me.

How dare you not like sports on TV!!!!!!

Technically, I always carry a concealed weapon ... if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Nice list. I love these. You learn so much random stuff about folks.

OK, I've done this in 2 incarnations, here they are:

My Weirdness

Secrets Meme

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Oh you worry loads too!? I thought I am the only one.

Such Librans, we are eh?!

Art_Fulldodger said...

Was I behind you on the way to work this morning? GOOOOOOOO already. The traffic is clear, make the fucking turn already!

Everyone owns some kind of porn. How many women are going to those dam "toy" parties anyway?


Oh and sports on tv, Football and Hockey are about all I can watch. Golf, roundball, tennis, cards(wtf, who decided we needed to watch cards on tv?), not.

Guns. I need to buy a second gunsafe I have so many now. No its not an obsession! Its an investment honey, really! No we can't ever sell any of them, Dah!

Superstar said...

Los: I know Sports are COOL just not on TV...Except Football of course...This has cost me a many a boy friends...Imagine your girl saying...Hey you go watch the game w/ the guys, get stinking drunk and I will stay home and clean...~WTF???? look on mans face~
Hey Keep that in your shorts buddy...this is a family porn show! ;o)) HE HE HE HE HE EH!!!!

Rainman: OH no when I HAVE to make a lefty...I don't dink around about it...I GOOOOOOOO like there won't ever be a turn light!!!! LOL ;o) See my logic is buy all the guns you want...Just outlaw the ammo! ;o)Get it??? he he hehe...

Red Hot! HOLY Sh*t you LIVE!!!! YEAH...Love your new digs...Miss that steay pic from befor...HOT!!! HOT HOT!!!

Lex...I will go and check it out! ;o)

Just telling it like it is said...

I too have abilities to know things...I mean I always know when someone is on drugs when they come in to the ER...

I am known as the drug finder at work...is that so bad?

Just telling it like it is said...

Porn owner...I knew it knew it!!

tehee...butt pug heheheh...

mollymcmo said...

babe, i hate the left turns too. i will take a right then do a u'ie to avoid a left.

m