BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Cranium Crunch


1. Getting the Money! Let's just the New Year didn't start off so well. I was supposed to get my Direct Deposit on Friday Dec 29th for my last week of working on the "sub" payroll ( A.KA. get screwed out of 2 weeks "paid" holiday). DIDN"T GET THE MONEY! Then, I called yesterday and found out that "OH we cut a LIVE check and mailed it" WHAT??? YOU couldn't have called???? UN effing Beleivable.... I am taking the ownership of the fact that I should have PRESSED harder sooner to get what was "owed" to me. Since I let it "ride" for as long as I did...I must now, just say, "well, bambi, What did you learn from that?" "How can I help others not get F'ed over by the ole mighty corporations?" Now I can focus on getting my masters. I have to look into 2 schools. I have had several recommendations for schools, online vs. classroom...and now It's in my court to...well get the ball rolling.
I just find that I NEED so much to get started. I need, A. a computer. (Would love to get a lap top to commute etc.) B. I need money. (oh yeah $$ would be nice) so I need to seek out grants and such to help suppliment the bills. C. I needs to find a better place to live. This APT living is getting SO friggin' beyond that I just want to cry. I mean really...How many workorders does it take to get some flooring fixed? I could have done it by now 12 times! JESHHHH!
2. I've met a guy!!!! He is here in PHX so this is a BIG plus! He is a nephew of a customer of mine, from the glow business. This customer had talked about his nephew, how he should "fix us up" ~shivers~ (don't like the ole fix ups....like a used car or something) and I just...well blew it off...You know bar talk and all...blah blah, blah...Then we met and *poof* it's like where have you been all my life....
He is 6'1''ish...taller than me...blond hair, yummie blue eyes and a "cat that ate the carney" smile. I "knew" who he was and had seen him a few times at the bar. I knew he was the nephew of my customer...YADA YADA YADA...~shivers~ (fixer-upers) Never really put anything into it, until one night before Christmas he walked me to my car. (sweet gesture) That whole 20 feet from the door to my princess parking...PHEW! Anyway he asked for my number and asked me if he could call and we could go out. I completely BLEW it off, drink +bar+ hook up talk=BS never goin' to hear from you again. THEN he called! HOLY SH*T he called! I was like WHO is this? Anyway date #1 was a movie and conversation after. Tonight's plan: it's a home movie and more talking ~ahem~ ok some good old fashion kissing....IF I AM LUCKY!!! Good kissing is a lost art. SO much in a kiss.....AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Damn he is a goooooooooooood kisser! prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
3. Back to school Monday! I am less than excited. I shouldn't say that...I will be glad to get back to work. Who can argue that the holidays have been a real blast w/ puking nieces and not getting paid...on time... Students after two weeks will be HARD to get back into the groove. I am planning on teaching how to diagram sentences. WHOOO HOOO !!!! That ought to be something less than fun after all that sugar!
4. My G String broke. I had to take the ole guitar in to get serviced....When at the counter the CS guy says, "so how can we help you today?" I said, "I'm here to get my G-string fixed". Without a blink of an eye 2 of the other sales reps bust out laughing...AND I w/ a smerk on my face hand the guitar over to him. He just kept on about his business and didn't even CRACK a smile! I swear that line will just will never get old for me. "I broke my G-string! " BAWAAAHHAAA (Los this one is for you! My pun/wit brother!)
That is about it in my humble world..... I know, I know, IAI I have to finish the tag....I just need some more time...All this puckering...you know how it is....he he hehehe Tomorrow....nap time...gooood thinking time. ;o)

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

You know when I first read about the G String breakage I was waiting for the good story. Then again, DB does say I'm a porn star ... so it's not shocking I would think that way.

Los said...

Allright, Bambi!!!! 2007 starting off very well! Keep the momentum going ... and please, make sure not to break that g-string anymore.

Unknown said...

Hey first time visitor- congrats on meeting the new guy!

Art_Fulldodger said...

Coming from someone who is musically challenged I envy you. The best I can do is play the radio.

Superstar said...

IAI: I went around all (I MEAN ALL)day saying "oh yeah, I broke my G-string...LOL ;o) Too much fun!

Los: Isn't that classic? I thought of you and just KNEW you would appreciate that little bit...

Kristen: WELCOME!! More the merrrier around these parts.

Rainman: Music is a blessing and a curse...Sometimes I hear those re-makes and cry! I mean what some of these hacks do to our classics....Unbelieveable!!!! Then I get days like yesterday where it comes in so HANDY for the humor in my house.*snort* LOL ;o)

Mama en Fuego said...

Alright, submit new guy for DB inspection. I'll need a urine sample and his social security number.

Should I bring my shotgun or my compound bow??

snowelf said...

That was hilarious Bambi!! It makes me wish I played. Hee hee. :)

And C-grats on getting a good kisser. That's SO awesome!!

The 4-year college here provides every student with a laptop. Do they have that there? It's getting more popular all the time. (my schoool doesn't, but my tuition is cheaper at least) :)

--snow
(Oh,and I mailed your card, too, so you should get it soon.) :)