BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Guy

~cue Music Settlin' By Sugarland~

We last left off with IAI advising me "dump him", which I "did" kind of. I mean I deleted his phone number from my phone so SHOULD he call again, I could honestly not KNOW who is calling.

NG: HEY

Me: Hello? Who is this?

NG: Its me New Guy

Me; OHHHH (dread in voice)

NG: What did you forget me already?

Me: (inside voice DUH!) No, I know you.

NG: Well, so how are things for you?

Me: Fine

NG: How is work and school going?

Me: Fine. Busy

NG: So are you pissed at me? All you keep saying is fine.

Me: Well, since you are "back together" with EX girlfriend I am not interested in being anything other than friends.

NG: WHAT? Why do you think I am back together with that Bi*ch?

Me: Excuse me? You are the one living with your EX and you wouldn't tell me straight up if you WANTED to get back together with her or not...So I made the choice myself.

NG: Oh so you are breaking up?

Me: There was nothing here to break up. YOU are emotionally UNAVAILABLE to date, so other than a couple of nights outon the town and a couple of drinks at the bar...There is no WE. We are not anything.

NG: Well, I wouldn't say that.

Me: Look. It's obvious that you have WAY more going on in your life than YOU can even handle, so...GO! BE. "off you go"....(in the words of Simon Cowell)~makes shooo noises~waves hands~.

NG: Well, I have to go now. I would like us to be friends. I promise I will keep you in the loop.

Me: You have to "go" now? Why? (one of my inside voices screaming HE'S CHEATING HE'S CHEATING!!!!!)

NG: I don't want the 3rd degree when I walk in the house.

Me: NO we can't. YOU are obviously trying to have your cake and eat it too. I am not interested in that.

NG: ~HUNG UP ON ME~

Fellow bloggers I am here to tell you that I don't even CARE! Based on my past experience with men, I am SURE that I will not hear from him again. I don't care. He is a LOOSER! I don't even have an ounce of me in my WHOLE GIANT body that thinks that I might be "missing" something....NOT one bit.

~cue Theme song music~
"I ain't settlin', for just gettin' by, I've had enough so-so for the rest of my life, tierd of shootin' too low, so raise the bar high"

13 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

I'm sure you can't hear this, but I'm currently giving you a standing ovation .... WAY TO F'IN GO!!!!!!!!!!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Hey - in all sincerity, have you thought anymore about eHarmony? I know it sounds cheesy but I swear the couples we know who've met that way are so happy. I never would have believed it but it seems to be very legit.

Jen said...

LOL that is great! Girl you got the biggest balls of most of the women I know!
Don't you feel better now? LOL
Wish I was there to take ya out for a drink, that always helps!

Dallas DYSfunction said...

I never delete thier number. I just switch their name to "Do Not Answer" or "Asshole". It makes me smile every time they call trying to get with me...

Jim McKee said...

Way to go, Bambi! Major props to you!!!!

Mama en Fuego said...

Ha Ha! Take that ya cake eatin' muthafucka!!

And the eHarmony offer still stands.

Christina said...

Hi,

I came across your blog and had to read it from the beginning. You did the right thing, you don't need that crap. You deserve a lot more than that, way to go!

Christina

Superstar said...

Los: ~bows~ See? I do listen!

IAI: LOL ;o) You are so funny. But seriously DON'T waste a bullet. The Man isn't worthy.

Dirty/IAI: E-Harmony...I seriously wasn't even going to start dating nor am I ready to move forward right now...maybe come March or so...I want to be mentally ready to date before I do...I think I am going to stick to being single and going out w/ my meetIn.org group for awhile. I PROMISE I will let you know.

Jen: Thank you! LOL ;o) Anytime *hiccup* I am down w/ the drinking!

Dallas~ claps hands wildly~ YES!!! I LOVE it! I am so starting that.
IAI: DONE!!! Switched it a few min's ago...LOL ;o) Fu*(ker tried calling me last night...I let it go to Voicemail! LOL ;o)

Jim: LOL ;o) You told me so right?!?!?!

Christina: Welcome! Glad to have ya! I am here day or night! Pop on by again...I will be over to check out your digs...;o) YEAH!!!

Superstar said...

IAI: OH YEAH HE HUNG UP ON ME cuz he had to shoo himself into the house...Yeah...He's so history...

I can't beleive that he called me last night.. F'ing LOOOOSSSSSEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!

ROFLMAO!!! I keep looking at my phone and it says A-hole where "name is"
HEHEHEHEHEHE

Just telling it like it is said...

Sweet!!!! OMG I am so proud of you...I am beeming with pride...Your awsome!!! I bet he was shitting bricks when he realized that you were on to his game...I mean really who did he think you were..run over girl...I think not...WOW...just soooooooo proud!!! You go girrrrlllll

Dan said...

Sounds like you're doing the right thing by giving this guy a wide berth.

Superstar said...

@Kevin: I am a superstar honey! We don't Fart...Fluff yes. NEVER EVER do we "break wind, Fart oh and newsflash, My sh*t don't stink either! ;o)
he he he he he~winks one eye~

Superstar said...

Snow: I know seriously...right? Seriously...LIKE I NEED something w/ that much trouble?? HELLLLLLL NO!

Omni: Welcome...OMG I just checked out your site..Y'all have a bunch of peeps up on your sight...BUSY!!!

Dan: How on earth do you manage 204 comments and read all those peeps blogs?!?!? MY LORD that must be a FT Job! ;o) Thank you so much for stoppin' by my wee little pub for some single life...

Just: we soooooo need to exchange info and Party like rock stars soon!!!