If this is your Dishwasher!
~pets dogs head~
Good Dog! Good Dog!
No new information on New Guy....Stay tuned for next weeks update ~cue music~ *Dun da dun* Where we find out if New guy will call at all. *GASP* Will Superstar be on the hunt for a pair of cement shoes for EX? ~cue theme song~
(Announcer guy) Don't miss next weeks exciting update....
~Sings theme song Settlin' by Sugarland ~
*I ain't settlin' for anything less than everything...NO NO NO NO NO NO...Raise the bar high...*
*Lights and music out*
~go to commercial break~

10 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Cement shoes are no good. They sink the body nicely but they also manage to preserve evidence.
I'd recommend Quick Lime. Just sayin' ...
I wish I had a dishwasher, but noooo I am the dishwasher...note to self get a dog...
Superstar - you are getting great blogging material from this relationship ... I'm enjoying the read ... waiting eagerly for an update.
IAI is right, Quicklime and a mine shaft are the perfect combo. There are lots of abandoned mine shafts in my neck of the woods.
Again, just sayin'
look, if you're going for the mine shaft approach, borrow a car to get there, otherwise, they'll have your tiretread for evidence.
IAI: Quick lime...OH...Got it!
Just: WHAT how can you have a home or apt w/ out a dishwasher?!?!?! That is #1 priority in my home searches!
Los: Thank you. I fell off the whole dating scene for awhile ALWAYS food GREAT for blogging.
DB: OHHH yeah...The lost dutchman's mine...~rubs hands together~
Nikki: LOL Tire tread is only something they figure out on CSI...FOR TV...IAI will tell you, it's TV glamor...Unless there is Mud or I was DUMB enough to peel out....LOL ;o)
This I know super...but remember I am poor and live in a 500 sq ft apartment...no worries though when I am rich...I have a maid..and then and then I will never have to touch a dirty dish again
OMG!!! That's my dog in there! Seriously!!! I have a fat yellow Lab that looks just like that when he cleans my dishes for me!
Um...hello??? Waiting for an update here!!!!!
My cats do that dishwasher thing. my sisters dogs do it...
Strange thing is that I put my plat on the floor to let them eat it before it goes into the dishwasher.
The dishwasher must give off some flavorful aroma...I'll try it later.
And good luck with the new guy. If he doesn't call, call Tony montana on him.
Post a Comment