BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Update on New Guy

Here is what I know via Text message:

Me: How you doin' (a la Joey)

NG: I'm OK lots of drama going on, will fill you in soon.

Me: I'm sorry. I'm here 4 you when u are comfortable to talk about it.

NG: I appreciate it more than I can say

Me: No sweat ;0)

NG: Thanks for understanding.

Me: It's all I can do with the info I have, so I will be the best I can be.

NG: I will be involving you and ANY decisions that are made. Believe me I need your take on things.

WOW. OK I was upset that I have to be patient, but I just want to KISS him now for that last Text! That or is it a ploy to "dangle" me along? *deep sigh* I was also a bit upset that I had to be the one to contact first...Then I started thinking.. WHOA nella...He just needs space and when he is ready I am sure I will be right up there on the list to be involved. He said so right?

~shakes head~

I can not even tell you all the various senarios that are running through my head...I still don't have all the details which makes people like me NUTS! ~sing song voice, nuts nuts, nuts~ I like details, I like the mental masterbation of going through possible issues, and solutions. It's just how I am...One of the reasons my Pre-Law prof thought that, I would one day be a Supreme Court Justice.

OK so now that would be funny! Me on the Supreme Court....

*shhhhhh* stop talking so loud I just got the others to sleep.

Knock it off in there. Stop laughing. NO I mean it...I need my focus to be on teaching today.

SHHHHH we are hunting rabbits.... Excuse me I will be right back!

~pours another cup of coffee~

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Mama en Fuego said...

Does this include any descisions to destroy him and hide the body??

Just askin...

Mama en Fuego said...

Oh and um...talk is cheap. Show me the money NG.

Nobody messes with Super...nobody. Ggggrrrrr.

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

I'm with the Dirty Bird up there ... talk is cheap.
It sounds good but he's got yo pony up before I give any approval.

Superstar said...

Agreed ladies. I am not HOLDING my breath! LOL o)
I mean I am thinking a. he's a pussy. B he's a stand up guy for TRYING to do the "right" thing and C. a P.W. Poor bastard that can't make his mind up WHAT he really wants. Then again he did move back w/ Mom and Dad...Mostly it was a help care for the step/dad w/ issues and the break up convience....I don't know...
SIGH

snowelf said...

ugh... hang in there chicka. I am wondering if it's a combo of all three.

In any case, it does sound like he does care about you and is being considerate of your feelings.

And of course, it's just a waiting game until then...for all of us. lol!

--snow

twobuyfour said...

All I can suggest is try to:

A) Give him the benefit of the doubt until such time as he proves he does not deserve it.

B) Try not to overthink it. (I am aware of how difficult that is.)

C) Find a good place to stash the body now, so you're not driving around town looking for one while there's a body in your trunk.

Lex said...

I'm waiting with dirty and iai for him to put his money where his mouth is.

I hope he turns out to be all you hope.

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Eerrrr wait! wait! Why are we destroying him and NOT THE EX?

No him = No love for Supa!
No Ex = More love for Supa!

Make sense???? Just saying...

Mama en Fuego said...

PAPA - if only it were that easy. The ex can behave however she wants, if he's fool enough to be drawn into the drama, he's toast.

Superstar said...

2buy 4: No news is good news theory...I like this...But I don't want to burry my head in the sand either...~looks around impatiently~

Snow: He told me that he is telling me so that I can TRUST him. ~ahem~ Well, I do and I don't now....

Hot Pappa: OHHH I like the way you are thinking. YUMMMIEEEE hot sex! HMMMMMM
~gets secret squirrl map out for the EX Girl's body....X NEVER marks the spot MEWWWHHHAAAAA

Lex: I am am too! I want so much for him to "all " that and a bag of chips. I am just being SUPER DUPER cautious not to be an idiot! :)~ Nothing I hate worse than admitting I was wrong, and AND to have NOT SEEN it coming!!!
Very bad for a girl like me...very bad...
DB ALWAYS has my back! ALWAYS!

jali said...

I'm so happy you've got a NG in your life.

Give him just a little more time.