BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 29, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR...You might be a redneck IF...


You drive up to the New Year's party in this.....Happy 2007 y'all!

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Flash said...

In college, the Mountain Dew People had a truck decked out like that and would park in front of the school and give out Free mountain Dew. I always thought that was the collest thing.

Happy New Year Superstar!

Just telling it like it is said...

Okay see...You might be a red-neck if you have a party and the beer and ice is in the cows drinking trough…and the party is outside in the barn where the cows are licking the salt block and then, and then everyone starts doing tequila shot and licking the cows salt block too…One time it happen and your labeled…

Happy New Years my sweet...looking forward to reading your blog and posting in the year...I am really not talking about feelings I'm just saying

Lex said...

Happy New Year, Lady.

Mama en Fuego said...

I can't believe you would do me and my homies that way...

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Blonde moment ... I can't figure it out!
Is is beer in thr trunk? IS that wrong??

Just telling it like it is said...

Iai: I probably spelled it wrong cuase well that is what I do even if even if my boyfriends mother has a masters in English and she will correct you if you are wrong about grammer or spelling....both at which I such at....but hey no I am not having a problem with it I repeat ..no not me...
ummmm what I ment was out in the barn cows drink from a "container" that is big...an after tipping the cows you empty thier drinking "container" and put beer and ice in it and party out in the barn like it is 1999...

Just telling it like it is said...

hey hey my gym teacher said all you got to be is pretty...I went with that...