Mama en fuego asked all who dare to do these: I dared! Then again I am the one who jumpped from a plane...climbs rock walls with 11-13 year olds and ~waves hand~ Isn't afraid to try almost anythin at least twice. (Los~ you are excused as you did this in Mama's blog)
#1. If you tore off a piece of foil for a dish then decided to use saran wrap instead, would you throw away the foil or keep it to use later?
I would fold it and put it in the drawer, as if I use it is a WHOLE other topic.
#2. If you could be a super hero, what would your name be and what kind of powers would you have?
WHAT? I AM NOT a super hero aready??? I am superwoman, wonder woman and Ghandi all in one!!! LOL ;) Being able to nod my head and blink my eyes, to make things, do what I want, wouldn't be bad....*blink* end world hunger *blink*nod*
#3. Do you believe in the 5 second rule?
Yes, for somethings...Wait whose floor???
#4. Do you brush your teeth in the morning and at night? Do you floss?
I am rather insane about this. Braces will do that...I hav to brush in the AM, after I eat lunch and before bed...I floss everyday, sometimewhile I watch TV at night.
#5. If money were no object, where would you live?
A remote Island in the South Pacific. I would be able to snorkle, scuba dive in the day. Then by night I could listen to the surf while writing my novel.
#6. If you could go back in time for 5 minutes where would you go? Who would you visit?
I would go back to when God created the earth and ask him what he was thinking when he created MAN!!! *giggles* No really I think it would be cool to see how science/big bang and God all combined thier super powers. ;)
#7. Do you believe in heaven? How do you picture heaven?
Yes, I do think that there is a place that HAS to be MORE than Earth. I think it a place that peole don't need money, drugs or THINGS to make them happy. I think it is a place that humans don't suffer from any medical problms, such as obesity, eye glasses or mental challengs, you know like, STUPID?!?!?
#8. Do you believe in hell? How do you picture hell?
Yep, I believe we are in "hell"...I picture it as Africa, the World Wars, the starving kids in Africa, the missing hands and arms of the Angolians. I cant imagine something more atrocious than what mankind has already done. ~shakes head~ *shivers* The holocost made me sick, to the point I had tp puke in class.
#9. If you found a hair in your food, and you knew it was yours, would you keep eating?
I am a germ-a-phobe so any hair, I a DONE. I *shivers* why? would ANYone EAT IT?!?!?! ahhhhhh. FREAKIN ME OUT!!! EWWWWW Next question.
#10. Your walking down the aisle in the supermarket and just as you pass a hot guy/chick you let out the worlds largest fart, what do you do?
Keep walking. Dont aknowledge it. If confronted I would say, PHEWWWWWWEEEE what is your Mama feedin' these days??? LOL ;)
#11. Have you ever had sex on a plane?
I worked for an airline for 3 years and I travel frequently...what do you think?!?!?! *giggles* First class is really the "top shelf"...no pun intended...
#12. Do you mix the food on your plate or do you segregate?
Food must be seperated, hot from cold and cold food should be on another plate from the hot....When I go to a resturante that piles everything together (fancy places do this all thetime then put swirls on the plates) I have to seperate it then eat one at a time....EXCEPT for mashed potatoes. I put corn,& butter and mix them. That is the only time, at Thanksgiving.
#13. If you could go back and date someone again for a week, (before things got bad, ended, too complicated, what ever) who would you date again?
No one. I wouldnt be able to get over all that did happen to enjoy it. Never look back only forward.
#14. You're on an airplane and all the sudden there's a thunder down under and you have to go, NOW but you can see that there is atleast a 3 person wait for a bathroom. What do you do?
For me Thunder down there is BAD and very messy. I would fake the throwing up, puke on a plane is a #1 priority to letting someone ahead the line! Not that I have had to do that...*giggles*
#15. You and your signifigant other are moving in together. While puting some of their stuff away some naked pictures of their ex fall out. Do you confront them with the pictures? Do you take them and throw them away? What would you do?
OMG I would most likely laugh and start making fun! Or I might start razing my guy about it...OHHHHlaaaaaa laaaaa...Playboy model. Hey, honey should we invite her for a 3-some?!?!?! *giggles* I am sure he would laugh and then we could burn them together! LOL ;o)
#16. You win the lottery, millions, how do you spend the first 10k?
I would get th 1st 10K??? Not the IRS, AZ Tax Revune, and local taxes??? OH after that? I would fly my family to AZ in a private plane and prepare them for the packing, moving and shopping spree. You know, the houses, cars and dimonds.... *giggles* RIGHT!!!!
#17. If you had a choice between being beautiful or being successful, which would you be?
Both.. I would pick beautiful. Success will follow the pretty ones no matter what.
#18. Can you lie with a straight face?
Depends...I have. Mama? Have I ever *giggles* I am not sure??? *giggles*
#19. What's the last prank you pulled on someone?
Sooooo many...I will tell you about my Crack whore ex neighbor. I was first introduced to her "music" when I knocked on the door and asked her to turn it down a bit, as my pic are shaking off the walls and the lights off roof...she kindy TURND IT UP...at 3am. OH yeah. So, this I vasalined her car windows and door handles. Then, since she continued to violate the whole neighborly way, I went to her powerbox and flipped the switch. She couldn't figure out why everyone else in the whole bldg. had power but her. OH the fun of that is she had a cordless phone that surprisingly needs elctricity from the base to work...*giggles* The power co came out and charged her a service fee of $60 to tell her that the switch was OFF. 10000 of TP ing houses and more....Those were 2 favs.
#20. You see a man and a little girl walking down the street. She's pulling away and yelling for him to "leave her alone." What do you do?
Go see what is going on....If its a dad having issues w/ a daughter they will thank you. If the guy gets all flipped out...Chances are they might be on the news and I couldn't live with that I didnt do anything.
OK So Mama...how'd I do????
I challenge you guys to do this...if nothing else its a great procrastinator for homework!!! *giggles*
OK everyone...your turn..do it in the comments or on your own blog....
Happy 4th of July week all!!!!
Monday, July 02, 2007
Mama's Homework!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 12:24 PM

13 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Wow...so much new info! And I'm the same way about separating food on my plate. And with the fourth coming up, I know there's going to be a lot of "Hey, don't you let the F'en Jello touch my burger. In fact, put them on two separate plates!"
Cause strawberry tinted soggy hamburger buns are gross.
Those are some loaded questions. I am pretty psycho about brushing my teeth at least 3 times a day!
Flash: Let me guess, The whole mil high cub or was it the farting in the supermarket that made you fall even MORE in lust over me?!?!?! *giggles*
Jenny!: Let me know if you post on your blog!
OK WHO deleted??? I hate it when my stakers delete!!! ;)
Ha!! I would have totally cracked up laughing about the ex pics too!
I hope your neighbor enjoyed her vasilined surprise!! :P
Super, you're hilarious!! Happy 4th to you too! :)
--snow
I am a germ-a-phobe so any hair, I a DONE. I *shivers* why? would ANYone EAT IT?!?!?!
If our hair is so yucky maybe we should shave it all off our heads! It's so disgusting sitting up there on top, isn't it? :)
Great answers superstar. I would have trouble with those questions. ;)
Dan: Ya Know...Sittin on my head, or hair on my body isn't the part that grosses me out...it's eating a hair..or eatin food after a hair is found, *shivers* that gets me all floopy
Snow: Thank you! I am so glad that I can make some smile!
I am at my sisters house and her keyboard is all jacked up so, forive my typos...I am operatin on his half keyboard and half button...let's just say I know what i undr the key on a laptop. ;)
I'll give you an A+ for style and creativity.
Very cool questions and I like your answers.
You REALLY DO RAWK!
I would like to do this, if not sometime this week, next week for sure.
Alot of stuff goin on this week with the holiday.
tc
What are you trying to do to me with that song?? I loved your answers by the way...always making me smile!!!
Greg: Get to work Sugar!
Top Cat: LOL ;)Let me know...I will be sitting on the edge of my stool...
Mama: Yeah? WHOO HOOT. I finally finished my first assignment. Helps when you have the book. DUH!!!
Just: It's patriotic and stuff...I would hav rather had the "angry AMerican son...but Jesus.com doesn't have it...Effers!
Glad you smiled..get to work...*whipa*
GC got too hot on the puddle jumper back to PHX - no AC and we sat on the ground in friggin' bordertown for 45 minutes - anyway, as soon as we landed, I picked her up screaming "Sick baby" and the whole plane parted like the Red Sea. Pukers get good treatment on planes, you're right!
Post a Comment