BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Date night...



OK people...Tomorrow night is ~da da da~

DATE NIGHT!!!

YEAH!!!

New Fish and I have our "date night". He even asked me on Monday for the night. ~scratches head~ Either the fact that he has to plan in advance with the kids (FYI he has them 5 days out of 7 normally) or I have a guy that Values and understands that I am not...NOT going to accept a date on the SAME day! HELLO?!?!?!

*giggles*

I told him about Newest guy and his "dancing" fetish...he thought the guy was ~makes circles at head and whistles~ Totally nut in the head too!

Until Friday, bloggers, tell me what is the strangest or most bizzare "fetish" a DATE has "sprung" on y'all? I can not be the only one who has had ~whistles and swirls finger at the temple~ nutso dates!

That ought to keep you all amused! SO, Until the next episode of NEW FISH I am off to study, read my lesson plans and create ~rubbing hands together~ an evil plan!!! MEWWWHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAA

13 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jen said...

Being 6'1" I am taller then most men. This guy wanted me to tell him to look up at me when he kissed me or when we were in bed! Something about me being taller then him! WEIRD!

Jenny! said...

I have never actually "dated" so I don't know! I hope you have a good time!

Superstar said...

Jen: He wanted? WANTED to be shorter? That is just random!

Jenny!: WHAT????
Seriously????
I don't believe you!
~shakes head~
Nope not goin' to do it!
~shaking head~

minijonb said...

yea! go have a good time... dancing or no dancing.
=:-)

Marie said...

I dated a guy that had to see what underwear i had on before we went anywhere. I don't know if he would fantasize about it while we were out or what!

Superstar said...

Mini Jon: LOL ;o) LOVE the new pic!

Marie: OK that is random...A little hot too!...wait on you? or you just holding them up?
*giggles*

Los said...

Superstar - you are playing the field better than Derek Jeter right now!

Paul Champagne said...

There were way too many wierd dates back in the day ... so glad I am married and don't have to worry about looking anymore.

Good Luck

snowelf said...

I once had a guy tell me he wanted to suck black olives from my toes.
That was a little weird.

:S

Happy Date Night!!

--snow

And I think the books you get to read are awesome! I've never read The Chocolate War, but I've read the other two and loved them. Especially Animal Farm--it's one of my favorites!!

Marie said...

No, most definitely on me! It wasn’t like he did it on the first date…but shortly there after. It eventually became a running joke!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

I think New Fish sounds kinda grown up!
But ... I have a red flag to toss on the play: he has his kids 5 out of 7 days? So he has primary custody? Odd the dad got the kids (not bad, but odd) and it leads me to suspect the ex-wife might be a nutjob wackadoo with lots of drama and baggage ...
Not to rain on your copyroom sex parade or anything ... but check it out!

Superstar said...

IAI: He demanded them in the divorce. OH he is an ex state trooper from Maine...Forensic science dude...CSI! LOL ;o)I dod know how to PICK them!

His kids are great. I have met them at a school function. Thankfully they do not go here were we teach.

*sigh*
No copy room fun! We HAVE to maintain the "illusion" that we are not even dating at school.

Mama en Fuego said...

I dated a guy who was waaay into choking. It was creepy.