Lets see...
I start Oedipus the King, Animal farm and The great Chocolate war today...
In case anyone forgot, I am back to teaching school already, and can you believe the books I get to teach? Get this...They are all REQUIRED!!! *giggles*
I am so excited about the Oedipus the King!!! I mean remember when you thought boys wer "icky" nevermind the fact he is "doing" his mother?!?!?!!?
{{{{Gasps}}}}
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Oh the joys
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 7:22 AM

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:
wtf, why are you guys starting school so dam early? Isnt it like 500 degree's there right now. Won't that burn the skin off the brats waiting for the bus?
Oh and love that Metallica video
Rainman: Yep...we are a 45 15 school sooooo...lots of INDOOR activities...Oh, get this. Being a Charter, we give them "door to door" service...Bus stop ~shakes head~ *giggles*
Thank you!!! I felt a bit Metallica today...~makes rawker sign w/ hand~
Rawk on!
Animal farm is a good book... very political, but then you also have to look at when it was written.
I'm a little shocked that they're having you teach OTK.
Seeing as how schools are today, sending kids to jail for ass slapping and suspention for just touching, I'd think they'd frown on a book with it's content like that.
GASP! Could it be you landed a job at a REAL school??? YAY!
CJ: LOL ;o) Jail??? *giggles* Not when I have the Principal telling me what to do..It's his fault.
IAI: OH YES! I am SOOOOO much better off! AND DID you hear about me Raise?!?!?!?
~waves hand~
Wow. I never had Oedipus the King. I suppose I've been "sheltered"!!!
Post a Comment