OLD people!
*giggles*
Get this...
We both fell asleep after we got to our houses!!! I thought heck, I will take a snooze until he calls! (keep in mind he was far more excited to have adult time than me!)
Yeah...I woke up when he called to say he was "sorry" and I looked at the clock and thought, "Why am I so hungry???"... OH because it's 9:30pm and I slept through dinner! That's why!
We are having a Mulligan!
He is meeting me after I get done w/my glow route tonight! ~kicks heels up and turns head~
Friday, July 27, 2007
Date night for...
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 12:02 PM

12 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Wow...
Super and the date...take 2....
and ACTION!!!!!!
Ha! I completely understand old.
I just called KAATN to tell him I just finished watching Zodiac on DVD and should I return it? You see, we both fell asleep on it lats night. Why? Not because it was a boring flick ... because we're O-L-D!!!
When's the raincheck???
Flash: Take Two is right! LOL ;o)
IAI: Tonight...Kind of...I have to work but we are meeting after, and since I am milking it for all it's worth...Dinner tomorrow? That is still up in the air! :D
Oh no!! Oops!!
At least you both get a do-over! :)
Have fun!
--snow
What the hell's a glow route? Do I need one? Where do I buy it? Is it guaranteed to lift, firm, and de-wrinkle? Not to rip, run, or snag? O.M.G. I'm going to start saving now.
I think you should exchange bottles of Geritol for Christmas! :)
I like what Dan said, LOL!!!
While you're at it, pass me that bottle of Geritol ... I ain't gettin' any younger ;-)
I feel better that I am not the only one who falls asleep early on friday nights. It is so hard to stay awake.
BTW did you get my email?
Wandering girl: My glow route is the 10-11 bars that I go to to sell my blinking stuff...I have a total of 22 bars in my "route" that I "hit" to sell the blinkies!
Dan: No kiddin huh? *ahh* Damn I am old! *giggles*
Yoda: Bottle of Old geritol for christmas...got it!
Jen: The funny part is We BOTH did and I was waiting till he called me...He just flat out failed to call. ~shrugs shoulders~ Not my fault! *giggles*
Christina: Nope. Sugar. I don't know if it was sent to spam land or what! ;o)
Try again. Bambi513@gmail.com
Sounds like you two have a lot in common ... hopefully, in addition to sleeping through dates, there will be more, right?
It would have been more exciting for us readers if you two feel asleep togehter!!!
Jenny!: Well I suppose it's better than saying he stood me up! *giggles*
Los: Oh just you wait...There is ALWAYS more!
:D
Post a Comment