BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Learn How to...

DRIVE!!!
The following is a RANT about the Effing AZ drivers. If you were not the A-hole on my azz this morning, then I am NOT talking to you.

Dear Tailgater,
Get off my azz. OSHA has given more than one warning that should more than 2 people be on my backside at any given time, I will need to install hand rails.
Driving so close that SHOULD I need to stop quickly, you will be a passenger in my "alice" mobile, is NOT ok.
Should you want to carpool, please call me so we can arrange a ride.

I realize I am a HOT blonde and am applying my mascera. HOWEVER, I am at the same time able to use my directional (AKA blinkers). I am able to keep both eyes on the road, and one hand on the wheel. At any given time I am not tailgating or causing a potential PILE up from applying said mascera. I use my hands free phone equipment so that I can, *OHHHHH* head check my BLIND spot. WHY is it called a "Blind spot"? I will tell you why...Because for some reason UN KNOWN to me...people in AZ like to drive JUUUUUUUSSSSST Out-side the mirror, and FORCE you to LOOK before you change lanes.
~shakes head~
Look tailgater driver, you sitting on my bumper the WHOLE time down the I-17 freeway will NOT, I repeat NOT make the Trucker in front of me go ANY FASTER!!!! I know ~shakes head~ I seems perfectly logical, but it is just the facts.
ALSO, One final thing. Unless you are entering or exiting the freeway, GET OUT OF THE Merging lane. If you want to drive slow...GET OUT OF the FAST LANE. That is the one on the left, NOT the RIGHT. The right lane is for MERGING traffic and SLOW grandma/non city folk to use. Tractors??? Do you HEAR me???

Finally, I hope all you Californian's can figure this tailgating thing is NOT ok here. If you don't like it, sell your Scottsdale Mansion and move back to your West Hollywood, Property Ladder shanty.
*sigh*
{{{{gasps}}}}}
OK I think that should cover it.
*end rant*

I feel better...Anyone else wanna join me?
*giggles*

8 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Christina_the_wench said...

Ok, I know I am a traitor to my sex, but I gotta say this. I never got the whole putting mascara on while driving. Is it that hard to take 5 extra minutes before you jet? Don't smack me. *ducks*

That being said, people on your ass while your driving is beyond annoying. Hit the breaks. Hard. I love doing that. *eivl grin*

Superstar said...

Wench: LOL ;o) I know ~rolls eyes~ I should plan better...I just got so good at shaving the 5 min into my drive time...that after 15+ yrs it's a HABIT!!!
*giggles*

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Do you actually apply while sriving? Or at a light?

Anyway - tailgaters piss me off. Especially at 80 mph. I punish those fuckers - I wait until we get to an area where they're boxed in and then slow down to match the car beside me ... even if I have to do the old Florida snowbird 35 mph crawl!

Superstar said...

IAI: Yep. It's a talent. I don't need a mirror...OH I use a curler too. *giggles*
I look into the mirror to see if they look ok at a light but not while driving...
I used to read a paper when I was stuck in the Seattle traffic! LOL ;) Thankfully not that bad here in PHX.

Jenny!: LOL My luck I would get rear-ended and just enough to NOT total my car! LOL ;o)
The rule of thumb w/ Alice is that if you hit her...TOTAL it! Mama needs a new car!

Los said...

I hate tailgaters ... and also people who don't use their turn signals ... and people in SUV's who think they own the road ... yeah, I got issues.

k.thedoula said...

I always assumed that people who didn't use signals opted for the air conditioning and smokers package on the car... left out the commons sense stuff.
mascara? huh... think I had some of that stuff for my wedding? maybe... hmmmmm.

Art_Fulldodger said...

Wow there must be something in the water. I just had that same shit happen to me and I just now posted about it. WTF is going on Scully?
Cues the music to X files...

and IAI I'm really scared now because you and I do torture people the same dam way...

and Wenchy... do Soccermoms like you who dive MINIVANS actually have real jobs???? Just asking....

Christina_the_wench said...

Dive minivans?

Can I smack him, super?? Please??? I'll clean up the blood. Promise.