~casts out the rod and reel~
HEY!!!!
Guess whaty?!?!?!
I think,
~reels in the fishing line~
I just might...
~yells for Mama to grab the net~
Just have a new fish on the line!!!!
Stay tuned for Mr. Right (MAYBE???)
That is all for now!
Good night all....
~sings theme song~
I ain't settlin' for just gettin' by
had enough so-so
for the rest of my life,
just enough aint enough....I aint settlin'
for anything less than everything....
Monday, July 16, 2007
Here fishy...
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 9:25 PM

13 Left me pearls of wisdom:
aw c'mon don't leave us hanging.
What kind of fish? where'd you find the fish? what bait did you use? be careful you don't catch a shark.
tc
Hey, I've noticed we have the same "treat" in visual DNA. Nice to come across your blog, kindred spirit. I think our photo for "gross" is similar for hygiene, but just different picture.
Damn girl you get more action then me!!!
Did you get caught up in that dust storm? Saw it on the news, thought of ya!
Fillet the hell out of him Super!!!!!
Updates needed!!!
Never settle!
Um, yea...
I'm all for teasing and stuff,
But Come On!!!
;)
love ya!!
--snow
I trust that you will reveal more information in the near future ... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top Cat: He is a Gold star, mount it over the fireplace!
Lucy: Welcome! Hope you come back for more!
Jen: I am in Flagstaff, so I had the thunder/lighting and pouring rain...my doggie is at home w/ the doggie sitter...most likely in the closet shivering!
Flash: OH YEAH!!!
Mama: I will. I will fill you in soon enough!
Snow: I promise it will be worth it...I am just trying to figure out how to write it and not go ON AND ON...ya know/?!?!!?
Los: I know! I will...I am re-writing now. ;o) I will post tomorrow evening when I am in the comfy of my home and slippers! ;o)
Okay, but let's check and make sure he's not a piranna.
Then serve it up sushi-style!
The suspense is killing me.
Good luck with that fish.
That reminds me. I ate fresh barricuda this weekend.
Love your theme song :-)
Sushi? Jaws? I need more info!
Harpoon? Line? Dough balls?
Oh God, throw him back if he has dough balls. Eww. They'd melt. And that would be messy. And yeasty. And no one wants yeasty. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.
Post a Comment