BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Fish part II

~announcer guy~
For those of you who were left hanging, Bambi has been haulin' to get her school room ready as kids start school Monday! That is right July 23rd is D-Day!!!
So now back to the continuing drama: New Fish:

~Principal announces lunch time~
NF: So where should we go?
ME: UM, Where does everyone else want to go?
NF: Hey everyone let's go to the Thai place!
Me: Well, I guess that takes care of that!
~rolls eyes~
Me: why did you bother asking me if you were just going to direct everyone there anyway?
NF: *chuckles* Yeah, I am easily distracted....
Me: HMMMMHMMMMM

~skipping to "classroom prep" time.~
NF: So I see you are married. ~points to my Grandma's ring on my RIGHT hand~
Me: Umm No. ~points to Dakota my dog pic~ That is my baby girl, and the only "man" in my life is "B.O.B." *giggles* Ya know?
NF: OHHHH OK! *blushes*
Me: So, Science guy, what pointers can you give me for this year, since you are the "senior" staff member.
NF: *Laughs* Have fun and do everything your told to do.
Me: OH really? I am not sure about the "EVERYTHING" part.
NF: Well, ok, maybe that is just me.

~skips to commercial~

Camera pans to the next day. All the teachers were given an area to canvas the neighborhood with flyers and door hangers. I got pair up with Art/PE teacher. Handsome and nice! NF is in another group. We all went our ways and returned for an after lunch in-service.

NF: AHH so you are in my seat.
Me: Really? I wasn't aware there were seating assignments.
NF: ~waves hand~ I'm just kiddin'
Me: Yeah? Well Im just sarcastic.
NF: {{{{{gasps}}}}} NO!!!!
Shortly after the in-service, NF heads to my room with other teachers and we all sit and shoot the breeze for 2 hours. Finally, I told everyone I had to get going, as I had to work.

NF: You are at work.
Me: Yeah, my 2nd job.
NF: OHHH ??? what do you do?
Me: Sell blinking and light up novelties.
NF: ~raises eyebrows, thinking sex toys~ OHHHH??? can I see?
Me: Sure, help me out to my car and I can show you some.
NF: ~claps hands~

At this point I could have SWORN that he was gay! NOPE!!!
He has 3 kids and has been divorced for 2 years. (I found this all out in the course of the 4 of us gabbin') He is not lookin' for a "mom" for his kids. He isn't lookin' for one nighters, he is just absolved in raising his kids and enjoying life.

Friday night about 2 hours after work ~phone rings~
Me: Hello?
NF: Hey stranger.
Me: NF? Is that you?
NF: Yep! Hey I was wondering what you are doing tonight?
Me: Working.
NF: Until what time?
Me: 12:30ish-1am ish
NF: wanna get a drink?
Me: Sure.

I had NO idea that he was THAT into me until at the bar he KISSED me! Laid one RIGHT on my lips and grabed me like I was filming "gone with the wind". SWEPT right off my feet and into his arms.

Me: OK! I was not expecting that!
NF: Hey you have to admit there is something here between us!
Me: UM when I said "work Husband" I wasn't inferring that we ~uses fingers to point back and forth~ you know!?!?!?!
NF: WHAT? You saying you don't like me?
Me: NO! I am sayin that I don't date guy's I work with. You know the old "Don't shit were you eat sayin' right???"
NF: *chuckles*
Me: So what is your thing? You all about the "hit it and quit it?"
NF: *mouth open* NO!!! I do keep my home life totally private and that would be for both of us.
Me: UMHMMM. I don't know. I don't want to be all happy and not be able to share it.
NF: It's not like that. Just people at school won't know...Until we are ready to talk about it.
Me: I'm ok with that.

~announcer guy~
Stay tuned for Bambi's next date with NEW FISH!!!
Hope y'all had a great weekend!!!!

13 Left me pearls of wisdom:

snowelf said...

Bambi! You go honey!!
So far so good huh? :)

Pitty-Pat and SS met at work and three years later they are married.

I'm just saying...You never know. ;)

--snow

Dan said...

Like "Gone with the Wind" huh?

Frankly my dear, he didn't give a damn. He wanted a kiss and he got one. :)

WanderingGirl said...

Wow! That's awesome!

Los said...

Superstar - I can always count on you when I need a soap opera fix!

Superstar said...

Snow: I feel like I have known him forever! You know that level of comfort that you only feel with a close friend/relative? Yeah, it's that intense...

Dan: Hey buddy! Glad to have ya back from the Northwest! OH yahhhhhhh the kiss was OUTSTANDING!!!!
**drool**

wanderinggirl: Hey there! I know! I am ~fans face~ blushing about it as we type!!!

Los: Oh I am a walking screenplay!
NOW to just CASH it in!
~snaps fingers~ uhhh haaaa!

Jenny! said...

Sounds like a delicious kiss! Good for you!

Just telling it like it is said...

yep had a great weekend...Nice...sounds like you had a good one too...wohooo...kissing in a tree K--i-s-s-i-n-g
score!!

snowelf said...

Awww....

Absolutely, I know.

--snow

Christina said...

Wow NF knows how to make ya swoon

Flash said...

Aww, the sexual tension is tight!!!!!!1

Loving it! I want to do a sitcom based on it!

Staring you, off couse.

Marie said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I am so glad i found your blog. I have been searching for other singles to hear about their dating life!

Superstar said...

Jenny!: I know...I am just so excited!

Just: GREAT weekend and week for that matter!

Christina: Moi??? SWOON??? BAWWWAAHAHHHHAAAA oh yeah! You could say that!

Flash: OH my! Good Gravey it's beyond! I wore a skirt yesterday...And the eyebrows were so fun to watch! *giggles* I am such a temptress!!!

Marie: WELCOME!!! I am all about the "good, bad and the Ugly" when it comes to the whole single/dating crapola! Welcome!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

~ with a singson voice ~ Someone's gonna get laid in the copy room!