BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Holiday' and being Single

Here is a couple of things that I have determined about the holiday's as a single person.

1. I am the "3rd and 5tb"wheel at every event.

2. I can arrive and leave anytime, as the odd man out, I don't have to "mingle" if I don't want to.

3. I can make an excuse of "I have to work" even if I don't. Thus being able to leave when the party becomes a "bitch" fest full of teeny whores and Mombots.

4. Everyone I meet at a party always wants to know "what happened to _______(previous Boyfriends name here) followed by the head nod to the side, as though you havae just lost a loved one. Then they will touch my arm and say " AHHHH, that' s ok"

5. No matter how "happy" a couple looks, if they get into a fight..one of them will call the next morning to ask if I REMEMBER what got him or her sleeping in the guest room. AHHHH I was drunk, how the F*K should I know??? *giggles* OH suuuuurrrreeeee!

6. I can lift into and out of anyone's party and sometimes, without even being invited...Next thing I know I am being asked what the rules for "naked pool party" are....

7. When the fireworks start going off, couples feel the need to kiss, while kids and elderly make OHHH and AHHHHH sounds...I'm not sure what they are ooohhhh and ahhhhh about. Kissing or the fireworks.

8. I hate being single, thinking, that the memories I have just made are about 3 freaky dogs, 1/ bottle of Teliquila, some margarita mix and one fighting couple, that keep asking me what I think, about the current arguement....(Yeah, cuz I have a clue about a successful relationship??? Hello? I am single???)

9. I wonder what my faithful bloggers are doing...too much.

10. The year is offically 1/2 over and I am rushing to complete my "to do" list for 2007...

Well now that is all over and I am off to watch the newest shows, Ice Road Truckers`on the History channel and Burn Notice`on USA network. I have homework that NEEDS to be done...AHHH ~waves hands~ I can to that tomorrow!

18 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Jen said...

Ice Road Truckers is awesome!!! I LOVE THAT SHOW!
July 4th I got a tattoo! I didn't think about anyone or anything else! Selfish huh! Good list though, it is dead on, especially about then asking about what's his name! I HATE THAT!!! I will make up some stupid reasons why we broke up, it is a fun game!

Flash said...

wow...that list...it wa slike it was written from my brain cell!

My 4th was fine. car troubles kinda took me out of the festivities a bit. I could of left it, but it would bother me so bad....

But I'm glad you had an okay time.

From another 3rd, 5th, or 11th wheel.

k.thedoula said...

Whats left on the "to do" list? I tried to find one... just found more posts that make me lurve your wit even more.
new job check.
get rid of "really needy guy" check.
Pirates movie... check.
Drink. check?
C'mon what else is out there for the Superstar to conquer this year? =)
cause I'm nosy and don't have a life!
k

minijonb said...

since the year is half over, you can start making "top five" or "top ten" lists for the first 6 months of '07. that'll fill up some time.

Superstar said...

Jen: I swear That show is like an addiction to something...I hate cold. I can't stand the idea that they aredriving on the frozen LAKE!??!?!! FREAKING insane...

Flash: OH my...Was I channeling your spirit?!?!? LOL I thought I felt something...~shakes head and hair all sexy~

*sigh* I hate car issues...Te-Kill-YA MAKES EVERYTHING better! :D
*giggles*


mm: OH please...I will have to do a post on "to do" things. I really do have a lot to complete...*sigh*

PROCATINATE!!!!should be my motto!!! OK so I have that w/ on of those slashes thru it.

MiniJonB:OH I need no more reasons to make lists...~rolls eyes~ I have 3 mini notebooks in my purse at any given time...1 for shopping, 1 for lyrics or catch lines I hear...1 for things to get done...I am a freak about making lists. I do find that my anxiety is less when I write it out...as if it is part of the "action" to do it...;D

Jenny! said...

I hate the kissing firework thing...aren't you supposed ot be watching them??? Curious about your dog memories and naked pool rules???

Paul Champagne said...

I don't know what it is about "Burn Notice" ... it is a fairly juvenile show with absolutely no redeeming qualities ... and I have never missed an episode (2).

Dan said...

I wonder what my faithful bloggers are doing...too much.

Hell, why not just ask us?? :)

WanderingGirl said...

omg... plus 10 for "Mombots".

Anonymous said...

HOMEWORK?? it's summer for goodness sake.
I hope you eventually meet mr right so you don't have to be the odd bambi out.
tc

snowelf said...

((((Super)))

Me too!

--snow

Los said...

There are always some plusses to being single ... not having to plan everything out is a big one ... one that single people often forget ... it's nice to have an open calendar every once in a while.

Yoda said...

As a recently single person, I must say that I'm liking it every bit! I love the freedom :-)

Jim McKee said...

Bambi darling, if I could just convince you to move to Michigan, you wouldn't have to be single any more!!!

;-]

Mama en Fuego said...

I could have sworn I posted a comment on here but it doesn't seem to be here. Hmmm.

Anywho, being single wasn't that bad for me, I am a loner anyway so, for me it was great to only be accountable to myself and my cat. That and since I had no problem going to dinner and a movie by myself it wasn't like I was sitting around at home all the time. I could decorate my apartment how ever I wanted, spend as much as I wanted (read had in the checkbook) and could basically tell everyone to go to Hell.

minijonb said...

hehheh... you said "mini notebooks" ...hehheh hehheh

=:-)

Superstar said...

Jenny!: EXACTLY!!!

Dan: So what are you doing right now??? *giggles*

Wandering girl: ~bows~ Thank you. Most of my friends and family all have "kids" and are all trying to see who has the best spa membership...UM ME I have a bally's total fitness and I don't even have to worry about kiddy care...There isn't one!!! LOL ;O)

PAUL: I KNOW!!! Yet I am strangly likeing it...Maybe it's his mother, Lacy...or was she Kagney...LOL

Top Cat: I have a Englishclass I am taking...It's really kicking my azz. I am trying to do a 14 week class in 5. ;o)

Los: I often wonder if the grass isn't greener. I just crave that compainionship...*sigh*

Yoda: Don't get me wrong...I just miss that someone to giggle with at 3am and stuff.

Jim: Let me know when it stops snowing in Michigan...That would be the soonest I would even think about it...No offence...*shivers* I got a chill even thinking about it. FYI my low was 87F last night...I think that may have been the high there...

Mama: You know me: I need my proximity friends to know that I am loved. ;o) Although the silence is really golden.

Mini: OH I am avid fan of the "mini" *giggles*

Jim McKee said...

It usually stops snowing sometime in March.

;-]