BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 09, 2007

Where did he come from?


It was a typical Saturday night for the glow business, as summer patrons have spent all week "living" up our country's independance, I finished work at 12:15am. Still ampped up and raring to play, I drove to support a friend who was hosting Karaoke. As I drove through the parking lot I slowed down looking for the spot to park my car. It's always a challenge to find a spot on a busy night and something I don't have to BACK out of after I have had several drinks. While looking left right left, ready to pull into my spot...IT happens.
Ricky Race car comes from out of NO WHERE and races to the spot and does the ole pull through.
{{{{{GASPS}}}}} "WTF?!?!!Where the HELL did this prikck come from?", I said to myself in the car.
Then I went and did something....I jumped out of the car (leapping before thinking...BAD) And started cursing like a sailor. Here is how the exchange went down:
Me: WHAT the Hell is your F**cking problem? You come racing into a parking lot at 40 MPH like some bat out of hell. Did you even see me, and that you damn near crashed my car!!!!

Passenger: *Looks around confused*
Driver: ~opens the door and steps out~ Hey, Like I am SORRRY! You are right, I should have been more careful. ~holds hands up like on COPS show~

Me: *mouth hanging open* You know what? I accept your appology and THANK YOU! Thats all I wanted. ~slightly defeated~ Looking around for Ashton Kuscher and the crew from Punked.
Driver: Really, I am sorry.
Me: Well thank you for saying it. ~humph~
Later that night, in the bar, the server brings me a drink. I looked at her and said I didn't order this. She says, the guy who almost crashed into your car did. I looked over and did the nod and raised my glass. *drinks shot*
Then I told her to buy him a drink with this info: "Please crash my car, but when you do be sure that it is a total loss". See then I could get a new car! LOL ;D
NOW, first off, when I jumpped out of the car and started running my mouth it didn't even occur to me that I could get SHOT for such mouthing off. Secondly, When I did realize that I could have eaily gone the other way...My heart just about leaped out of my chest...Then I realized it was all good food for the blog. So Once again "bambi's mouth" went running before the dark roots did the thinking... *giggles* Which got me an A in college for a Chincano Studies class...But that is a story for a whole different day.
So fellow bloggers, this may be a perfect example of why I am single. I freak out and over react to the stupid. I wig out, jump out of cars and run my mouth before thinking...Then again, I swear that is why I buy expensive shoes...They just taste better, since I spend so much time with my foot in my mouth.

17 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Paul Champagne said...

O-kay ... but more importantly ... how did the Karaoke go? What did you sing?

Superstar said...

Paul: One of my lont time fav songs, "not ready to make nice" by the Dixie Chicks. ;D
~shrugs shoulders~
WHAT?!?!?!
*giggles*

Jenny! said...

Karaoke is like a bad car accident!

Superstar said...

Jenny!: That is why we have come to knick name it SCARY-Oke.
*giggles*
Then again I am a professional singer...thus, I rarely have a bad song...

Paul Champagne said...

Ouch ... the Dixie Chicks ... hangs head and slowly walks away ...

Anonymous said...

You're so right bambi, in today's world people will shoot you for just looking the wrong way at them, so you do have to be careful.
I react that way sometimes too, so don't feel bad.
It's amazing how if someone responds in a calm apologetic manner it defuses the situation.
Try it sometime, it really works.
Tc
*raises hand* oh oh oh Miss Bambi, part 2 will be tomorrow.lol

Superstar said...

Paul: Don't be scared...I Love all songs...Last night I sang..You, by candlebox, Jolene, by Dolly Pardon, Patty Smith duet, Sometimes love just aint enough.

I have a wide range...believe me...Get back here! No crying in Kareoke...There is no crying

Top cat: LOL ;o) I didn't mean to sound all authoritative..*giggles* Whippa!
I need a dose of patience! ~rolls eyes~

Jen said...

I want to hear more about the shoes!!!!!

Jim McKee said...

I accept you, personality "nuances" and all.

;-]

Mike Minzes said...

Great blog!! I will be back fir more!!

-0-0-

Paul Champagne said...

Last time I sang "My Way" by Sinatra/Anka (gotta give Paul Anka his props as the songwriter), "After the Luvin" by Englebert Humperdink, and "Fly Me To The Moon" by the Chairman.

Am I showing my age?

Mama en Fuego said...

So was he cute? Did you get his digits? Now THAT would have made a cute story of "How I met your father." LOL!!!!

A much better story than, "I met daddy on Match.com."

Superstar said...

Jenny: Oh Yes, I buy fancy shos and I joke that I do that cuz they taste better than cheap knock offs...Jimmy Chews RAWK!!!

Jim: ~Looks around~ MOI??? Surely you jest!!! I have no flaws...Nucances are for the hired help...I am really confused as to what you are talking about! ;oP

Mik M: Welcome to my twisted little place I like to call Single!!!

Mama: ROFLMAO!!! I can just hear it! ~North Dakota accent~ OH yess dear, that is where your father and I "collided" into each other;s lives" Oh yes. Even though I am a craddle robber, Just like that Dmi Moore. ;D ~YAEHHHHHH~
NO not cute and NO on the digits...Besides HE should ask me for mine...PER the rules. ;D

Paul: I love old school done RIGHT!!!! There are so many people out there KILLING the classics you mentioned. ;D And you are what, 29??? Right? *wink* *Wink* *giggles*

Jim McKee said...

Ummm.... OK, eccentricities, then.

(Cut me some slack, I'm trying to be nice!)

Superstar said...

Jim: ~knawing on shoe~ Seee the I go again, sticking my big #10 in my mouth!
MMM good thing these are the new ones I got on sale! ;D
~resumes Knawing~

snowelf said...

First off, Bambi-girl can sing. I have her CD and I think she could pull off almost anything. :) Even th e Dixie Chicks. Although I don't mind them as much as most people. They actually sing one of my favorite songs of all time.

What would have been super gentlemanly would have been if he would have moved his car. But at least he apologized and that was pretty nice of him.

Don't worry--I had a little outburst at someone at school today. It was truly in her defense, but I think it just came out as being bossy rather than sympathetic. It happens to all of us, and I'm going to apologize to her for it tomorrow regardless if I accidentally hurt her feelings or not.

And it IS too bad he wasn't your type cause I agree, it would have made a cool story!! Oh well...

--snow
(And nice choice this week! I love dave matthews!!)

Paul Champagne said...

29???

I think I love you

46 is the number