BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Interview MeMe?

OK guys, I am off to a 3 day workshop soooooo...to keep y'all busy I have been interviewed by, Mike M.
Instead of taging people ~rolls eyes~
follow the directions on the bottom, and let me know. I will forward you via e-mail to have you be interviewed, by SUPERSTAR!!!!


1) If you could spend the weekend with anyone in the world, who would it be any why?
This is a great question. There are so many that I could learn so much from. In today's current world I would like to break bread with the leaders of all the Middle Eastern countries. I would LOVE to see if I could bring peace to a evil and troubled region.

2) If you could invite 5 people to dinner, who would they be any why? (I added dead or alive!)
1. Mr. Richard Nixon, because people want to know the TRUTH Dick!
2. Wierd Al Yankavich, Because I adore his slapstick comedy set to popular music!
3. President Talbini of Iraq, perhaps, I could negotiate world peace? *giggles*
4. Mother Teresa, Ask her all the questions, reporters blew off, about her selfless service.
5. President Lincoln, see if his vision of Americans has progressed and his take on the world today. Is all you thought it would be?

3) If you knew that there were only 24 hours left before the world ended, what would you do?
Try and call all my friends and family to wish them well. Then in hour 2 whilest the panic would take over, I would round up my family memebers and have them flown to a carribeien location were we could all be on the sandy white beaches of the ocean together, hodling hands, signing some Kum-By-Ya song. *shivers* nevermind...fantasy...not a reality.

4) If you had to chose a billion dollars and and eternity in hell or poor and an eternity in heaven which would you pick and why?
I guess that depends on your idea of "heaven" right? Well for me I would rather be "poor" in heaven, because in my idea of heaven, people don't need money, power or fame to make them happy. People are not sick, dieing or in need of Dr's. We are all healthy, omnipotent and already have anything they could want or need.


5) How would you save the world if you could?

MOI? Save the world? See question 2. Who would I invite to dinner! I am sure the 5 of us could "cook" something up! *giggles*

I am a huge fan of the concept "pay it forward". Perhaps we could all take a lesson from out middle school friends???


"If you wish to do this meme, ...
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions."

14 Left me pearls of wisdom:

snowelf said...

Hey Superstar!!

Pay it forward is an awesome concept.
Have fun on your away days!!!

--snow

Jen said...

Interview ME! :)

Christina said...

alright...interview me

Anonymous said...

You rock Superstar!!
I'm being interviewed already.):
tc

Jenny! said...

I would love to have dinner with Nixon!

Paul Champagne said...

I would like to have dinner with Benjamin Franklin. I always hear people talking about what the founding fathers meant and how they would feel ... so I want to ask him what he thinks.

Probably thinks we are all crazy for caring about what a bunch of guys who have been dead for almost 200 years think.

Mama en Fuego said...

Oh come on, you KNOW you want to interview me. *snark* *snark*

Just telling it like it is said...

I like the Lincolin comment...I always new you were good as platium...I would have said gold but I prefer platium...
Huggs for ya!!!

Superstar said...

Snow: I am really enjoying the "cooler" weather!

Jen: Will do chick-a-roo

Christina: Will do.

Top Cat: OF COURSE you are being interviewed! LOL ;o) Maybe another day!

Jenny!: Isn't it the older and wiser idea that really gives it the "I am not a crock" speach worthwhile!

Paul: OHHH Good idea! He would have so much to say about all the inventions in our modern society too!

Mama: I will get them out by Wednesdayish...LOL ;o) Conference permitting.

Just: When in doubt, buy platnium!!! LOL ;o)

IAI: AHHHH a dick that is tricky?? sounds like too much work!!!! *giggles*

Art_Fulldodger said...

Yeah yeah yeah interview me. Did you notice that 3 of your 5 peeps for dinner were dead. As in dailing 911 from the horizontal phone booth!

Anonymous said...

Interview me...

Superstar said...

Rain and CJ I will send the interview questions Wednesday Night~ish so be on the look out!!!!

CJ Welcome! Hope to see ya around these parts again soon...

Rain: Um so what are you saying..My dinner party would be a bust?!?!?! LOL ;o)
~rolls eyes~ Men...

Superstar said...

OK EVERYONE!!! I sent all who asked e-mails. If I don't have an e-mail or it is not on the profile...I can't e-mail you! ;o)

Just drop me a line @ bambi513@gmail.com..I will send it back and you will be "off like a prom dress"!!!

*giggles*

Art_Fulldodger said...

Took me long enough but I finished mine finally!