I am sitting at a long table with my pile of teaching stuff around me. I have a cup of coffee and my "suitcase" AKA a briefcase with my books and business folder open ready to take notes. For the record, so far the only notes I am able to take are the mental pictures I have in my mind about my new co-workers, and how I can't wait to blog about them. These are AKA the "teaching staff" and Cast members of New Fish.
As soon as he walked into the conference room, He locked eyes with me. I couldn't help myself, his steel blue eyes on his 6'4'' frame grabed my eyes and then sat right in front of me, stradling the chair. Here is the exchange:
New Fish (NF): ~He sticks out his hand for me to shake~ Hi, I am Mr Science teacher (insert name) New Fish, and You are?
Me: ~While looking for my antibacteria hand gel with my left hand, I put my hand out and shake his. Then quickly rubbing the gel on.~ Hi. *pause* Mr. Science Guy!
NF: YOU are?
Me: ~clears throat~ Thirsty.
NF: ~looks at coffee~ REALLY?!?!?!
Me: ~raises eyebrows~ MMMMMMHMMMMM
New Principal/Bossman: OK GUYS and GALS, lets all get started.
NF: Well then, I will have to talk to you about this later!!!
Me: ~shakes head and rolls eyes~
To be continued.....
Next time on New Fish...
Super goes on a date with NF....
~Sings theme song~
I aint settlin, for just gettin by, had enough so-so
for the rest of my life....
~fades to commercial~



8 Left me pearls of wisdom:
girl fill us in, come on you know you want to....
You're taking a very business-like approach here, Bambi! hee hee!!
--snow
I love your creative way of describing events in your life, you make me laugh.
I can't wait to watch this story evolve.
Bambi..you ARE a SUPERSTAR in my eyes.
tc
This is my update?
Cheap, cheap, cheap!
Hmmmmmm, very interesting...
I'll program my DVR to record that episode!1!
Sounds like this could get to be some fun!
I'm confused. Do you WANT to date him, or DID you date him?
Or, are you just going to "hook-up" like the kids are doing nowadays?
Post a Comment