BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Frogs...


Got Bra anyone?
I am suddenly very thursty for a beer.
*licks lips*

16 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

I SHOULD like that picture, but I find it vaguely threatening.

Jen said...

http://www.junebugboogie.com/Summer2007.asp
This is bound to keep some of you busy and laughing for quite some time! LOL LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

hee hee
which one is you?!
I have a batch of margaritas over at Christina's if you want to join me.

Yoda said...

Yet another reason I do not drink Budweiser!!!

Scary boobs ...

Jenny! said...

I use to think the frogs were kind of cute...not anymore...scary shit teh one in the middle poor frog has bug eyes!

Jim McKee said...

When do we get to see YOU similarly adorned?

::drools::

Christina_the_wench said...

I don't care HOW drunk I get, NEVER let someone with an airbrush near me. K??? I'm counting on you.

snowelf said...

Ah! I'm with Christina! Promise, Bambi! We'll make a pact! :)

--snow

Mama en Fuego said...

Further proof that Budweiser and bad taste go hand in hand

Los said...

I think if the eyes were in a little better shape, I'd enjoy the pic more ... although the ones on the left aren't too bad.

Los said...

I'm sorry, I meant on the right ... geez!

Christina said...

wow talk about sag issues.

Shiver

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you liked Bud?
tc

Flash said...

You know..........I liked it at first, but the one in the middle is kind of a turn off......saggy eyes.

Paul Champagne said...

Yeah a beer would really hit the spot about now.

Superstar said...

LBB: LOL ;o)

Jen: I will check it out!

~d: Hey girlie! NONE of them is me! *chokes, cough sputter*

Yoda: Makes a statement huh?

Jenny!: Middle frog needs a boob job! *giggles*

Jim: NEVER!!! Paaaalllllleeeeease. I have more class than that. Besides, I would have burned the negatives by now!

Wenchy: DEAL!!!

Snow: Pinky Swear!

Los: Really? *giggles*

Christina: *shivers too* I know, It's just scarey!!!

TopCat: I don't even touch beer anymore. Too many calories...I am a vodka drinker...NO beer here, unless it's that carb reduced, miller, becks, or Micro brew. ::drool:: love the micro brews!!!

Flash: Did she make you sad?? LOL ;o)

Paul: That's what I am talkin about!