BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!



I am not going to bore you with the details, however I offer you an update. My Mom was put on oxygen and told they now think it's six months to one year. My deposition was cancelled by the opposing counsel...according to my attorney, the opposing attorney doesn't want to incure anymore costs...I think he saw the light??? ~rolls eyes~ I can only hope.

I give you a link to play a fun hangman game...It kept me going for a good 20 min...so was your halloween spooky?!?!?!

http://dedge.com/flash/hangman/hangman.swf?a=300

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

We got "ghosted" last night. I had never heard of this, but sometime last night, we hear a loud knocking on the door. We go to see who it is and there is a little basket of goodies there with a note saying "you've been ghosted...unless you want a curse on your house do the same ghosting to two other homes, and don't be caught doing it. Pretty cool I thought.

Anonymous said...

Have a great Halloween also! I wish I could see what a dirty martini looks like (if that is what you decided to be)
I just read your Sunday post. Left a comment there too.

Christina said...

Happy ahlloween to you to, I hope that you are doing well dispite it all. Let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

Glad to read the lawsuit is over.

You're a Richard Marx fan? Yikes.

Los said...

Hey Bambi - I know times are hard. Hang in there - we're all praying for ya.

snowelf said...

Super,

Happy Halloween girly.
I am thinking of you.

hugs,
--snow