Well here we are in the pursuit of the old mighty dollar. As I shared yesterday, I have to go to court in a Human Resources lawsuit. *yawn* real snooze right? Actually, because her perception has become her reality, combined with the false statments that she made, I am a named person in this suit.
Thankfully, I am not the object of her suit, I am sure her attorney advised her to go for the deep pockets. DUH! The problem with anything that is dragged out, two years is a long time between what happened and "to the best of my recolection"....statements in e-mails no longer have a "tone" and are often taken out of context. When that happenes, it's all up for grabs.
Thankfully I have previous "testifying" experience and know when to just sit there and wait for MY attorney to object or better, I can say, "I am sorry, is there a question?" Friggin Lawyers.
Anyway, I got out of the court tomorrow and I am rescheduled for my 1/2 day from work. This is wonderful thing...however it's scheduled on halloween...LOL talk about SPOOKY!!!!
This week, deposition prep and then next week, I will arrive on my broom, which reminds me...I wonder if I should arrive on my broom in my witch costume. Of course for night time I am going as a dirty martini...I digress.
What do you think bloggers, arrive in my costume? If so which costume should I show up in?


13 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Judge Ito! Go as Judge Ito!
I'd say OJ but that might be politically incorrect :-)
Or how about an old English barrister with the white wig?
I agree with the barrister - that or Miss Marple.
I would go with the HOT and SEXY Bambi Superstar look.:)
tc
I would probably not go to court in my Halloween costume, but that's just me. I'm not a big wearer of costumes by nature. I DO however, strongly encourage YOU to do so, but that's because I'm a bad influence.
IAI: LOL OJ!!! I could do a cardboard cut out and do a play on words! HAHAHAHAH
Judge Judy!
Jali: LOL Moi? Ms Marple???
TC: LOL So do you think the red suit or the green one would look best!!! LOL ;o) HO HO HO HO!!!
No Lunch: LOL MOI? HAHAHAHAHA!!! do something...HAHAHAHA BAD?!?!?!?! MEWHHAAAHHHAAAA!!!
~rubs hands together~
Yes, you must go in costume. I think nuns habit would do just fine. But before you speak, just look to the heavens and cross yourself. :)
German beer hall waitress. Everyone will get thristy and loose all concentration.
Sorry that deposition is still haunting you.
Regardless of the occasion, I'd go as a slutty vampire.
Or zombie, cheerleader, football player, construction worker... just as long as it's slutty.
I vote for the black swanesque costume you wore that one year...
OR a bumble bee.
Too bad you didn't ask sooner, I have a cat in the hat costume.
Greg: LOL ;o) I am so with you. Navy blue or black? HEHEHEHE
MiniJonB: AAHHHHH a beer bitch! YEAH!!!
LBB: Haunting...HAHAHAHA
Mama: I am so not getting into that 80's get up!!! HEHEHEHE
RED baby!!!
tc
Post a Comment