Wildfires of San Diego. First off, let me say that my heart and prayers go out to those in the area and their survival of this horrible disaster. With that being said, can I please ask bloggers, why then is wheather the Chargers will have their football game or not makes the HEADLINE??? Yes, ~rolls eyes~ I understand that in the time of disaster, it is important for people to get back to life as it once was. I understand that we are responding to this with support and amazing speed. My thoughts are simply that, shouldn't the displaced thousands be the headline and not if and where the Chargers will have a football game? Just sayin'.
Deposition: I may or may not be deposed, next Wednesday. Apparently, my attorney has other cases. *GASPS* imagine that! OHHHHHH the joys. I will say this, I am a DAMN good writer. I was re-reading e-mails, from two years ago, that I sent and smerking at my smashing works....*sigh* YEAHHHH and.....That is all I can say, w/out breaking the whole client attorney privalege...LOL ~waves hands~
My Mother: Mom called me tonight. Maybe it's PMS, on my part, or maybe it's first watching the episode of Grey's Anatomy....Either way, I am crying like a baby. She is in one of her "will" moods. She is reaching out to ask if she leaves the car to me, free and clear if that would be ok?
*blinks* NO it's not ok. It won't bring you back, when the time comes. She says, I know, but I want to know that you are taken care of. *gasps* tears flowing, and the knot in my throat won't let me speak. The woman takes 30+ pills a day and she is worried about ME??!?!?! ~rolls eyes~
~shrugs shoulders~ I just am having the hardest time. I want her to move here so she can spend the last year here, in Phoenix. I am sure that a week into it, I will be regreting that idea...then again, maybe not. Perhaps it's selfish of me. Pehaps not. I just know, that life shouldn't be so short and cruel. Ok y'all I am crying and I can't see to type, so I am going to leave this subject at this, I don't want the stupid car. I want her, even in her most annoying times.
That is all I have bloggers. I just don't have anymore bark in me tonight. Hope y'all have a great weekend...be sure to check out IAI's Monday Rant....I sent her an e-mail....hehehehehehehe. Maybe mine will win???
OH a special thank you to Catherine Singleton for my Fabulous Award! I have been so self absorbed...~bows~ Thank you darlin'!


8 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Grey's Anatomy makes me cry too. You excuse may be PMS but whats mine? If I start bleeding down there someone better be taking me to a hospital. Cheer up! Oh and I want to be deposed. badly. I want to be deposed until it hurts...ooooo yes... oh wait. I just looked up what deposed means. never mind.
You'll always be that beautiful lady's baby and it's great that she still wants to take care of you. Perhaps that's her effort at normalcy.
I'm sorry to learn of your mom's poor health - thank goodness you'll still have more time together.
Okay, that's it, It's definately sissy time. Call me, we'll schedule a liquid lunch.
I am sorry darlin! This must all be tough! THen LD in all the mix. Love the new Journey song, definately fits so many situations in your life right now. I am here for ya!
You may regret having your mom move in with you ... then again it's better than regretting later that you didn't while you had the chance.
Dallas: LOL I will make a note of that small tid bit.
Jali: ~sniff~ Now I am crying again!!!!
Mama: Liquid lunch soon! *drool*
Jen: Oh I got some...felt all rushed...I HATE that...still *happy dance* WHOOO HOOO!!!
Paul: I don't think I could live with myself if i don't try...I don't want to look back and say Damn I wish I....
There has been soooo much coverage about the fires 24/7, the victims, the destruction etc I think people just need a quick break. It will take much longer than one football game to get back to normal.
My daughter was evacuated and has since returned home so I've been quite engrossed in the coverage.
Just thoughts from a silly kitty on a Sunday morning.
YOU are SO deserving of this Award, it validates what all of us have know all along, you ARE fabulous.:)
tc
hugs hugs hugs hugs
I know you are struggling and it's just so sad and unfair. I have to agree with Paul here, I also think it might not be a bad idea for you to bring your mom to you.
I think that mother-daughter thing is so amazing--we have such a pull and a love for someone who can annoy us SO much, yet I think it works both ways--because I know I drive my mom crazy with my "i'm a grown up now, stop mothering me!" attitude.
My heart totally goes out to you girly.
much love,
--snow
Post a Comment