BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

when is enough, enough?

So lets talk about sex. That's right people. I said sex. Try to keep up here. I am single and in my 30's. What is so horrible? ~shakes head no~
Let me share with you my current problem. I can not get enough sex. I wake up thinking, wanting, NEEDING, and the very scent of rain makes me breathe deep in anticipation of the possibilities of bonding physically with a man. Oh to touch and feel...OHHHHHH!
I am considering the possibilities that I am a sex addict, but sadly I do not qualify. (apperantly I am selective, addicts will get it on with anyone...)Go figure.
So, I did some research. ~rolls eyes~ I know go figure, the english teacher doing research. Turns out that women are hitting their sexual peaks in the 30's. The articles continue to say, we women will then go on into their 40's. So for the next twenty something years I can expect this insatiable appetite that WAKES me up from my sleep. That's right. No matter how many times I take care of my own needs with BoB, I just can't get enough.
Here is a pic I found online after reading several articles encouraging women to "handle their own needs" this was the recommended method. This device also had several behavioral health professionals "endorcing" the outcome.
Hmmm a girl can't have enough right???
SOOOO bloggers, when is enough enough?
I am between a rock and a hard place. I want boot-ah. I don't want to be a slut...I want sex. I have a note from the doctor and clearly have a hormonal overload issue...This is REAL stuff....I can't sleep and when I do, I only dream of sex. It wakes me up, I can't stop thinking about it EVER, EVER. Everything is phallic. I want, I need, I desire.
Yes Rainman, I could have a boothah call lined up all the time...What I want is a professional at my beck and call. *sigh*
Are there any other females that can add to this hormonal phenomenon?!?!?! How about you males? Do you know something I don't???

17 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Ah, the 30's "sexual peak" ... buy lotsa batteries. LOTS.

Be wary when trolling the bars, though. Those hormones are like beer muscles ... people tend to look funky in the morning, not that your hormones really give a shit!

Anonymous said...

Sister, I'm right there with you. And IAI is right about the batteries. I buy them like they're going out of freaking style.

jali said...

I'm menopausal and LOVING the new and improved orgasm.
(my right hand is very good to me)

mollymcmo said...

i say lots of batteries too, probably energizer as they keep going and going and going and going.....

m

Jen said...

Is it sex you want, or everything that goes with it, like kissing and hugging??
I miss the foreplay most of all!
But I totally know your frustration, I am in the same boat! I don't want to be a slut, but i need some regular sex! LOL

Flash said...

Sounds like you need a really good Friend with benefits.

and I 'm with you there. I wouldn't mind more sex in my life.....

minijonb said...

until you find mr. right or mr. right now, practice a few times a week is always helpful. i wish i had the exact numbers with me, but you don't really want to do it 4.2 times per week anyway, do you?

Superstar said...

miniJonB: I sometimes NEED it more than once a day. It is beyond outta control. UN QUENCHABLE....~shakes head~

IAI: LOL Thank god I sell them! *giggles* I will be sure to leave my Homormone/beer goggles at home! HE HE HE HE!

C. Singleton: Thanks for the award! LOL ;o) but yes, replacing the batteries is b ecoming a daily not weekly event! HEHEHEHE

Jali: OMG yes, the intensity is undescribable...

Flash: UMMMM are you suggesting you would like to apply for the job??? ~smerks~

Molly: LOL I need a bunny for my Rabbit?!?!?! ROFLMAO!!!

Jen: HA HA HAHA AH....that's all well and good, b/c I LOVE the kissing and romance...this just is straight Eff me NOW again, again, again...kind of NEED...WANT....*sigh*

LOL

Yoda said...

Please, if you know of any women in my area who are in dire need of sex, let me know. I beg you!

I can be the best friends with benefits!!

Paul Champagne said...

There is nothing wrong with lots of sex ... just be careful and use "condom sense".

Anonymous said...

You are getting too much MSG in your diet.lol

tc

Los said...

I think when the batteries run out, it's enough ... right?

Nothing wrong with self-stimulation. Like I tell my wife, I've become so good at sex, she doesn't even need to be in the room anymore ... hey-yo!

Superstar said...

Yoda: No problem. I will send you an e-mail....LOL

Paul: OH yes, if they want the LOVE they must glove up.

Top Cat: HAHAHAHAHA it's the hormones in the food byproducts from animals...LOL

LOS: OMG!! That was hysterical...I thought married couples w/out kids, did it in everyroom!!! AND together!!!

Christina said...

Invest in batteries and change up the toys

snowelf said...

Girl, I could have written this post.

These are torturous, torturous years.
And unfortunately for me, nothing but the real thing will do. I crave someone's touch more than anything else. It totally sucks.

--snow

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

This seems like the safer choice to me and requires no make-up or pretense or manners, is available whenever you like and not prone to mood swings.

Enough is enough when you've had enough and when you're taking care of bid-ness all by yourself you get to decide.

Have fun! Come up for air sometimes.

Christo Gonzales said...

oh boy where did I find myself....