BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 06, 2007

I need to be here...



I am simply wishing I was on that beach. It would love it it I had a HOT man too.

For now I will have to settle for the pic...

Anyone else wanna go?

12 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Yoda said...

Take me with you!!!

Flash said...

I'm there!

WanderingGirl said...

(raises hand and jumps up and down)
Pick me! Pick me!!!!!!

Jen said...

I A G BABY I A G!!!!!!!!!!!!

Los said...

You know - St. Lucia was just beautiful - I would love to go back there!

Superstar said...

Yoda: Sure! Lets' go!

Flash: LOL ;o) AWESOME!!!

Wanderinggirl: ~rolls eyes~ OK you can come too!

Jen: ???? WHAT? That is a pic of Cabo

Los: That is Cabo San Lucas. LOL ;o) I just need a real get away.

Jen said...

I AM GAME!!! Hello, haven't you seen that movie with Michael Buble! LOL

Anonymous said...

please take me!!!!!!

minijonb said...

yes, please. stuff me in your luggage.

snowelf said...

Super, if it's just the girls, oh.hell.yes. Count me in!

If it's one of the guys, GO--but don't call or write--or blog even! Go, soak up the sun, laugh, drink, and let yourself be spoiled rotten by our hottie blogger boys! :)

--snow

Superstar said...

Jen: NO...I am a looser!

wreckless: Looks like I need to plan 2 trips..one for just us girls and one for the blogger boys...LOL ;o)
*giggles*

Mini: How about Ijust get you a stand by ticket and when an open seat is left you can go?!?!?! *giggles* you might get lucky and get the 1st class seat!!!
*sigh* I miss my passes...

snow: Yes ma'am. One for the girls and one for the guys!!!
~rolls eyes~

Mama en Fuego said...

Been there, scuba'd that.