BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Stripper songs...

I took it twice. I think the 2nd one is more true to me....What do you all think?!?!?!?
*giggles*


Your Stripper Song Is
Toxic by Britney Spears
"With the taste of your lipsI'm on a rideYou're toxic I'm slippin' under"
You may dance for someone - but only to weaken their defenses.
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsongshouldyoustriptoquiz/">What Song Should You Strip To?




Your Stripper Song Is
Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
"Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on Livin' like a lover with a radar phone Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp Demolition woman, can I be your man?"
Break out the baby oil, you rock it old school.
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsongshouldyoustriptoquiz/">What Song Should You Strip To?

9 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I like the 2nd one for you better, except I liked the taste of lips thing on the first one.:)

Your Stripper Song Is

I'm a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears

"I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.
I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it."

You may seem shy, but you can let your wild side out when you want to!
tc

Steve Patterson said...

Why would you think I'm the Easter bunny?

It's not like I wear this thing everyday, it's just an avatar.

On to more important stuff...

I sense that you may be discontent in some areas of your life and I think you should consider the Pride Parade.

Are you familiar with the words of Charlie Pride?

I was once a stripper too. I have found enlightenment. And I get laid.

Superstar said...

Steve: LOL I was trying to be funny. Clearly, that did not come our.
Pride parade? I love all music. Why would I want to limit myself?!?!?
MOI discontent?!?!?
BAWWAAHHAAAA

TC: LOL That is funny. I take it you had some fun?!?!?
*giggles*

Anonymous said...

Strippers can dance to any music and make it look good. Not that I have loads of personal experience.

Thanks for stopping by my place.
Check out my latest post-I interested in your answers since you come from a different area.

Oh yeah, what do you teach?

Superstar said...

Wreckless: You have wisdom and I must share your blog with others. I have added you to the list!

If I EVER had the BODY for such a thing...I would use Black Betty...I know it's about a car...but still


I teach Language Arts (reading and writing) for 6-8th grade. I am highly qualified for Social Studies too...Go figure, w/ my minor in Political Science.
~rolls eyes~

Steve Patterson said...

we have cookouts.

and cookies.

Jim McKee said...

You as a stripper? Oh, my... Is it getting warm in here? ::fanning myself and drooling::

BTW, honey, sorry I missed your b-day! Pls forgive me, you know you are one of my fave people in the world.

Ian said...

Lovely lady.

You should join us.

Samantha_K said...

I took this a while back and got "Pour some Sugar on Me" as well. Teehee...very fitting as I did do a dance to this for a friend's 21st birthday.