BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Snowelf's MEMEMEME

****** Disclaimer***** Do this if you really want to KNOW yourself.


If I were going to steal a meme from ANYONE it would be this one.

If I were a beginning, I would be...A first kiss

If I were a month, I would be... June, that way I am right in the middle, not the beginning and not the end.

If I were a time of day, I would be...the night light. I would be hope and comfort in the dark.

If I were a planet, I would be....Jupiter, she has all the rings…

If I were a season, I would be... .Spring, everything has a fresh outlook in spring.

If I were a sea animal, I would be...dolphin, they mate for life.

If I were a direction, I would be... Stop light, being able to say when to go, stop and really, really fast!

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be...The old rocking chair that is passed down from generation to generation.

If I were a sin, I would be...Lust

If I were a liquid, I would be...Water. It can be hot, cold, frozen and something you can drink. Without it you die and with too much you die too.

If I were a scare, I would be....a mental mind bender…is it real? DUM DUM..DUM DUM, DUM DUM DUM DUM UH DHHHHHHHHHHHH.

If I were a gem, I would be....Diamond. Rare and priceless and a variety of colors and sizes.

If I were a flower/plant, I would be....Bromilliad, flowering plant. Exotic yet rather ordinary looking.

If I were a kind of weather, I would be... Sunny and blue skies

If I were a musical instrument, I would be...drum set. Loud, have solo moments and yet everyone needs me to set the pace.

If I were an animal, I would be...Elephant. No one cares what they weigh, they are strong, loyal and a worshiped mode of transportation.

If I were an emotion, I would be...Laughter.

If I were a vegetable, I would be...Tomato. People still debate if it’s a fruit or a veggie…I like being mysterious!

If I were a sound, I would be....Thunder. All bark and no bite. People know what it means and I have their immediate attention.

If I were an element, I would be...PT, Platinum shiny and worth a lot.

If I were a car, I would be...Audi. Fast yet sensible.

If I were a song, I would be...Forever young, by Alphaville.

If I were a food, I would be....Chocolate, I am a narcotic, needed by all, provide comfort and sold world wide.

If I were a place, I would be... A log cabin in the woods.

If I were a material, I would be...silk.

If I were a taste, I would be.... Strawberries dipped in chocolate, followed by champagne.

If I were a scent, I would be....hint of the morning dew

If I were a religion, I would be... Agape. Love to all and unconditional acceptance.

If I were a sentence, I would be... .properly formed.

If I were a facial expression, I would be....a smile

If I were a subject in school, I would be...Recess

If I were a color, I would be...the box of 64 color crayons

If I were a thing, I would be....a plane. I could go anywhere and take all my friends and family…OK maybe not ALL my family..

If I were a book, I would be......a best seller, politer prize winning book that is taught for generations to come. Say, To kill a Mockingbird? I could only be so lucky.

If I were an artist, I would be... Picasso meets Jackson Pollock.If I were a collection of poems, I would be...the Aphrodite of song and love.

If I were a landmass, I would be... An Island. People need to appreciate me, see me from a distance, admire and then save to arrive on my beautiful paradise.

If I were a watch, I would be... Timex. Takes a lickin’ but keeps on tickin’

If I were God, I would be...Aphrodite

If I were a vowel, I would be...Y, people often forget it’s a both…tricky, tricky!If I were a consonant, I would be... X. I would be in every medical book and prescription medication…LOL ;o)

If I were a theory, I would be...the big bang…things just are.

If I were a famous person, I would be....I already AM famous ~rolls eyes~ Helllllooooooo??? *giggles*

If I were an item of electronic equipment, I would be... Computer. Touch me, use me, pack me up in your bag, travel with me…you get the idea.

If I were a sport, I would be...Crochet, Hey, I get to knock around the balls. *giggles*

If I were a movie, I would be....National Treasure

If I were a cartoon, I would be.... Roadrunner and coyote

If I were an explorer, I would be....Captain Picard. Space, the final frontier…

If I were a scientist, I would be....Davinci

If I were a relation, I would be... I don’t understand…relation… as in sister, brother? PASS.

If I were a river, I would be...Snake River, Idaho.

If I were intoxication, I would be... Impossible to give up.

If I were alone, I would be....alone and living my greatest fear…being truly ALONE.

If I were a question, I would be... “why”?

If I were a habit, I would be... Impossible to break

If I were in an atom, I would be....be amazed at how big the world outside the Neutron really is…Men in Black stuff there…

If I were you, I would be...bloging…So who wants to do this? I was trying to have a little fun…LOADS of questions. I had to think…lots of thinking on my last week off! I am not "taggin" anyone...do it if you want to...It was very enlightening for self discovery.
~waves and blows kisses~

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Paul Champagne said...

You started and ended great ... I love the first kiss and impossible to break answers.

Not too crazy about the Jupiter answer ... I thought Saturn had the rings and Jupiter the moons.

Superstar said...

Paul: Your right! *gasps*
~smacks head~

Anonymous said...

I love your answers and the "already famous" answer is soooooo Bambi!:)
tc

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did a great job with that meme. You're deep and funny, like Lisa Lampanelli's cooter.

Seriously, though. Cool meme post.

Samantha_K said...

I liked this a lot! May steal it in the future...
Hope you've had a great week so far. I like checking in here from time to time. You're a laugh riot, woman!
But what's up with those glow things? Apparently I have not read enough, have I?

Los said...

Too long of a meme for me. I try to keep 'em to around 10 questions ... truthfully, I'm just not that interesting a person to answer more than 10 questions ...

Anonymous said...

I loved all of your answers accept you choice of sports-kicking balls around gives every guy the willies.
Have a great weekend!:)

Superstar said...

TC: ~takes a bow~
Thank you doll!

LBB: Lampanelli who? ~shakes head and laughs~ Nice
I try...

Sam: Visit anytime. I am glad that I provide better than TV entertainment!
My glow thingy, is my own company that I started selling blinking and glow toys in clubs...got to my tool bar and check out "glowpower"..

Los: That is ok...do a 10 a day for the week...LOL ;o) You really are that interesting. ;o)

Wrecckless; So then why are all the sports that guys play have balls???~throws hand up in the air~

Rick Rockhill said...

nice job...you put a lot of time into that too!

stop by and say hi sometime!

snowelf said...

Super, you cracked my ass up with the croquet one! I absolutely loved your answers--and yea--isn't this one a thinker! I think it's one of the coolest meme's ever. Sorry it took me forever to get over here!!

hugs,
--snow

Mama en Fuego said...

I liked it so much I had to do it myself ;)