BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Cranium Crunch


Instant message/IM: So what is the deal. You sign up so that you can chat via typing because an e-mail isn't fast enough? How impatient are we all in life? I found myself tapping my foot at a microwave. ~shakes head~ Why do we do this? Remember having to BOIL water on the stove? Gawd forbid we ge a teapot, pan or other and WAIT.
IM and "hookup": So what is it when you have this IM that guys suddenly want to "talk". Seriously, I can't get a guy to say 2 words on a phone, but they will chit chat on a computer for hours. WTF??? There are so many questions that I have. 1. Men, WHY IM with someone who is WAY older? What is the dealio w/ Younger men wanting to hook-up w/ women 10-15 yrs older? What Ashton Kuscher fantacy is that about? 2. Why do married men try and get hook-ups and explore sexual fantacies w/ women on these IM's? Do they think, I will engage them because I am too stupid to tell them to go to hell? Here is a clue men...If you are THAT unhappy with the sex in your marriage, talk to your WIFE about it, get a divorce or take care of your own needs. You made your bed...now lay in it.
New Fish is now known as "Lame Duck": It is sad but true. My work husband clearly was only looking for a superficial relation. Of course by that I mean, he got what he wanted *ahem* and I am left with the empty of my hopes and wishes. The sucky part is that we work together so now I have to see him starting Monday. He is so flirtatious that I find it almost impossible to not be attracted to him...He is the desire and hunger I breathe...anyway, I am not that for him, or my phone would be lit up like the 4th of July by now. While I would have been willing to concede for a physical relationship, or just use him for sex...He wasn't at all reliable. He didn't even do anything for my birthday. SO.~shrugs shoulders~ I am done. I have washed my hands clean. NEXT?!?!?!?!?
Back to school: I am back to school on Monday. I am all ready for the semester. Today the floor peeps are going to be finishing my floors so that the little bastards can mess them up again! I finished my 9 week lesson plans, and talked to the owner about teaching at the HS for night class so, that I can stash some cash and go back to school for teaching. While I am highly qualified and a kick azz teacher, I need to get the "certification" stuff done, which will apply to a Masters..I just need to work before I can afford it. So, when I talked to the owner about helping them out, he told me he would consider it.
*blinks* *blinks*
UMMMM excuse me? You asked me last semester if I would consider it..then you blow me off? Do you need/want a teacher or do you just wanna bitch about it. Here I am willing to sacrifice my next 3 months of LIFE and you suddenly don't "NEED" me?
So, I basically played the political game and told them, let me know, I am prepared either way to help out. I know what is involved, I did my research and I fully know it will be hard. DUH!!!! I did my part...Now, when they complain, I can say, well?
So that is it in a nutshell folks. Hope everyone has a great weekend...now get that homework done!! *giggles*

17 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read about NF. Aren't men FUN?

I hate sounding smug, but I'm SO glad I'm not a woman.

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

Man, there's a lot of crunching in this one!

Lame Duck sounds similar to Limp Dick ... hee hee! Sorry he was such a MAN, but am glad you're not compromising yourself.

I don't get the appeal of Asston, either. What's with the young boys? Don't get it, don't get it.

The IM thing? James Dobson, another way to avoid, I guess.

Damn, Super, if I were you, I'd hook every guy up to a polygraph and ball-taser. I would, I really would!

Lapa said...

TOP PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE UNIVERSAL WRITER: CRISTOVAO DE AGUIAR

(PASSANGER IN TRANSIT)

wrote about Prtuguese colonial war

BOOKS:

“PASSAGEIRO EM TRÂNSITO” ; “RAIZ COMOVIDA”; “RELAÇÃO DE
BORDO”; “MARILHA”; “A TABUADA DO TEMPO”; BRAÇO TATUADO”; “MIGUEL TORGA O LAVRADOR DAS LETRAS”

He has, also, translated into Portuguese the Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.

He has been awarded several prizes.

Don't forget the name of this great author, you'll be hearing of him soon.


Please, add blog to your favourites,


Thanks for visiting.
VALE A PENA, OBRIGADO.

Jen said...

HHmmmm (with finger tapping my chin) I wonder where you came up with LD, hhmm I wonder?? hehhehheheheheheeh

UBERMOUTH said...

I have often thought that, the hours men spend typing online, when you barely gte a grunt out of them in RL.

Paul Champagne said...

Maybe men like typing on-line better than a face conversation because we can re-read our statements before we press enter. In my dealings with women (especially my wifey), There are many times I wished I could review my stupid comments before she heard them. It takes the pressure off I guess.

Superstar said...

LBB: You are a guy, smug is your occupational hazard.
~waves hand and giggles~

IAI: LDMF and LD have much in common...they let me get away...And I took the road less traveled by...LOL ;o)

I think, I am just going to take care of me...date if it strikes my fancy and just use them for sex...
*sigh*

Lapa: I don't know what the hell you are selling, but I am full up here!!

Jen: Don't deny it..you are the inventor of the phrase...~shakes head~
You are a good muse!

Ubermoth: Guys are that F**ked up in England too?!?!?! That does explain madonna and Guy Richie...LOL ;o)

Flash: Thank you. Thank you.

Besides now we can go out...provided I am in Chicago and or you in Phx...LOL ;o)

Seriously: IM me sometime...love to chat wwith someone who is REAL!!! *giggles*

snowelf said...

Ugh. Stupid new fish. That seriously pisses me off.

I actually love IM. Because all my close friends live so far away, it's sometimes the only adult conversation I have all day.

--snow

Los said...

Texting, and IM'ing takes the pressure off of guys. I remember when I was either growing up or single (or both), it was unnerving to call a girl. It is much easier to IM and/or text, because you don't have to worry about rejection as much.

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it but if a guy gets to drive a new car without making payments he'll do it.
In the future if you think a guy is really interested in YOU and not just a booty call, let them wait and if they still stick around then there is a possible foundation for a relationship.
I think a continuous school of fish will pass out of your life if they get to eat the worm but not have to commit to a relationship.

I'm old skool bambi and I believe first you develop a relationship and then you get to have desert because by then you've already seen some of the idioscynchrocies of the other person but there is enough good stuff to make you want to try and make it work but if you just jump into it physically first most people will move on because they've gotten what they've wanted and don't want to put in an effort to make it work.

I hope I haven't offended you by writing any of this but I think you're a sweet lady and you've got a heart full of love just waiting to share with someone..and a damn lucky fish he'll be.
luv ya big kitty hugs
tc

Mama en Fuego said...

TC - I could kiss your furry face.

*tapping foot and giving Bambi "the look" *

Mama en Fuego said...

Paul - EXACTLY, for instance, when I was pregnant and my husband suggested I go to Lane Bryant to find maternity clothes, that WAS a unfiltered comment. His testicles can testify to that, if they could talk.

Superstar said...

snow: i love the converstion...just the guys that think i am going to have cyer sex need to GOOOOOOO!!!! *giggles*

Los: I see that...I also see a generation of "pussy's" for men that need to toughen up...I mean, when they don't get it in the drive thru..they do go home..~shrusgs Shoulders~ I don't know. I think this says a lot to the Men in our culture.

Top Cat: As always you are very wise. The first time I read what you wrote I teared up. It is beautiful and thank you. Then I read it again, and realized, that while sometimes us ladies CHOOSE to be in a "casual" relationship and we always HOPE that it will be come the end all to be all. Ssadly I did this with New Fish and I have no one else to blame, not even him. I am pissed at him, because he has not been willing to be honest. He wasn't afraid to speak up about his opinions, until it came to me. He would agree and say that he would go or do something than not follow thru. That is what pisses me off. F*KING grow a pair and tell me. That I will always respect in the AM ya know???
*sigh*
So, hind sight being 20/20...LOL ;o)

I am not sheading any tears on him...only my own self discovery.

Superstar said...

Mama: LOL YOu told me so..LOL ;o) I know. I know.

jali said...

Men.


sigh.


I've been the older chick and it was great for me. Age isn't an issue since there are immature 60 year olds and very mature 25 year old guys -

Reliability is very important to me so Mr. Lame Limp Duck Dick would have to go. (oooh I think I'll call him "Ducky-dick")

Anonymous said...

thanks bambi I was worried I may have spoken out of place.:)
tc

Anonymous said...

oh and mama kisses are always acceptable.lol