BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Crack kills!


Got this pic in the old e-mail...*giggles*
Nevermind the helmet law, but can someone do something about that massive crack????

11 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

LOL..I'm gonna pretend I never saw this.:)
tc

The Lady Who Doesn't Lunch: said...

I would probably have crashed the car. There is no way you could be traveling behind that and not stare in awe of the tremendous balls one would have to possess in order not to care about some serious public crack.

Yoda said...

Where's the pic??? I can't see it!! Wail!

Superstar said...

Top Cat: LOL ;o) I know...I had to look twice...I mean, it's massive but then I thought NOOOOO it's got to be a joke..or one of those illusions...

Lady no lunch: Hey lady! Welcome! LOL I know..who thinks, Hey, I HAVE to snap this on my camera/phone...LOL

Gaby Hess said...

MY EYES!! MY EYES!! I'm blind!!

minijonb said...

i could have been very happy living a long, long life without seeing that picture. now i need to go to Tibet and become a monk to try to fill my head with something to get that image out of my head. i hope i survive the trip. wish me luck.

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

The HORROR.

Los said...

Shocking how sometimes you can see a full moon during the day ...

Jim McKee said...

I was hoping you'd include her phone number!

;-]

Anonymous said...

Well, there goes my hotdogs.

'Preciate it.

I wasn't hungry anyway.

Christina said...

crack kills in so many ways including plumber butt!