BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

my dating Identity is...

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk
Cosmo Quiz
September 08, 2006
What’s your dating identity?

So here is what it said:


Multiple dater

You're a bit of an extrovert and like being single. You enjoy dating but don't want to tie yourself down, so you casually go on dates with several men until one really takes your fancy. However, things could become tricky when it comes to binning the ones who don't light your fire.

WOW, Sick and wrong.

So what kind of dater are you??



4 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Steve Patterson said...

Did i mention we have cookies?

Ian said...

I'm a very powerful dater.

Anonymous said...

what's a date???
lol
tc
I would take the test but cosmo? uh uh!:)
tc

Superstar said...

TC: LOL ;o) you crack me up!

Steve: Yes, and no thank you...I am not a joiner. Look what happens when they drink the kool-aid...

Ian: WHOOOOOO powerful dater? do tell.