~smacks self in head~
I should have KNOWN better. See fellow bloggers, my sister is a Leo. No matter how 1/2 hearted she may seem at time, really, she has her heart in the right place. I just completly forgot that this "fire" sign could be both so wreckless and caring.
Here is me, the Libra. If I say I will call you "later" that means, in a couple of hours or at WORST, the NEXT day. If I say I will call you on Saturday, I will. PERIOD. So of COURSE I am totaly PISSED off at New fish when after we spent our quality time together on Friday night, then "I will call you later" then *crickets chirping* NOTHING.
SOOOOO what is a girl to do? Well, for starters I re-read the Linda goodman Sun sign/love sign book to see, what I might learn about the MALE Leo Psyche. Yeah, sure. Great help. Apparently all males are really a Leo. *SIGH*
~shakes head~
SO, Here is my convo w/ him at work:
Me: So I guess your "later" is my yesterday's, tomorrow?
NF: I am sorry, I get to doing other things, then I notice and it's too late.
Me: Yeah? HMMM well tomorrows yesterday it is. ~flips hand in the air~
NF: I just get distracted and I don't mean anything, really.
Me: Exactly. It doesn't MEAN anything.
I am not sure but I think he got the point. Although, I still didn't get a phone call. HMMMM
You know, I am NOT super demanding as a "girl-friend" I am on w/ a text here and there to let me know, know that you are still interested. A cute note or something tangible. Perhaps it's because I am so used to being dumped or that I have dated some real LOSERS in the past.
Please tell me, am I being too floopy about all this?
Help!


13 Left me pearls of wisdom:
No you aren't be too floppy on this, that sucks when you think someone is going to call and they don't. Don't question yourself, although I think it's still good you look at your emotions.
I would suggest if everything else is good with this guy you become flexible with this trait at this time and work on it together if the relationship is worth salvaging.
tc
The waiting game sucks! The dating game sucks! I don't think you are unresonable! And tell your sister Happy Birthday month, from one leo to another!
I am too a Libra. We can be pretty anal. (Not THAT way, perv!) Have fun with this...relax a bit. As long as he doesn't make it a habit I say cut him some slack.
Oh honey, I say give him one more try and then if it still doesnt work then just use him for sex and look elsewhere. and no I havent seen your condom store yet. I think it would make me cry seeing as how I cant get laid.
Huh. I'm a Libra and my mom is a Leo. Explains so, so much.
Re: the call
If you start settling now, imagine all the excuses you will accept later. Sheesh.
Tell him you expect "later" to mean what is really does mean, dammit. If he doesn't comply then throw that minnow back!
I think you need to turn up the "Hard to get" play a little higher....
and I'm all Libra over here.
Ugh, Super, you're right at that awful point where you don't want to be pushy, but it stings a little that it feels like he might be losing interest in you and you just want to KNOW how he feels one way or the other so you can either stick around, or move on. It's times like these don't you wish you had a Man-mind-reading machine?!!
I'm a Virgo, but with a "pesky" ;) Leo ascendant and I'll be the first to tell you I can be self-centered without even realizing it. Moreso in the way that I ALWAYS want things my way and secretly pout when I don't get it.
Give him a few more days, but not too long. IAI's right, if he can get away with it now, he will only get worse. You know that true Leo's thrive on attention, so if you take that away from him a little, he'll notice.
I love Goodman's Sun Signs book!! It's the best astrology book out there as far as I am concerned. I have three of her books and I love them all. (Sun, Love, and Relationship Signs.) My mom has Star Signs and it's kinda different, but still a fun read.
And did I ever tell you about Darkside Zodiac? It's hilarious and I think you would really enjoy it.
hugs and I hope you feel better soon,
--snow
Top Cat: PHEW! Good!
Jenny! SUCK big donkey balls!
Wenchy: MOI!?!?!? A PERV?!?!?!
Jen: Oh I took away he "feel good" stroking and made myself "scarce" It's been noted!
IAI: I got him back. Today while at lunch he asked me to fil in, then snidly said" I suppose you will need a report"..I said, "Why? I am sure I wont get it til later."
HA
~flips him off~
He looked at me and said...OHHHHHH. Point and match!
YEAHHHH I WIN!
Flash: I need another Libra...*sigh*
Snow: I think I am challenged w/ I see him ALL day at work..which is super neat cuz the glances and the eye non-verbal...then again, I think it makes him think, OH I did all my "b/f" stuff and have cake and eat it too...I don't know. I do know that my brain HURTS dreaming all these senario's up! LOL ;o)
BLACK or WHITE...grrrrrr
jesh!!!
Not to be judgin', but I think it's a little harsh for after a first date. Take it easy, keep your options open, and go out with him again if you had a good time. It's hard for it to mean something after 1 date. Do you really care that much about him?
Oi....oh honey. Ease up. I know that you want/expect him to call at a certain time, but causing him to feel shame for his behavior will cause him to go to the dreaded....CAVE!! GAH!!!!
He's probably keeping his distance trying to scope you out in his own silly male way. I say keep and eye on things, don't get to trigger happy and take deep breaths.
Men fear talking about relationships and emotions more than physical harm. Seriously, it triggers hormones akin to panic!
Just think back to how annoyingly clingy it was when a-hole would call/text you every 10 minutes.
Mama: I figured it out. I so enjoy the conversations that I crave them. Crazy ~circle at temple~ I know.
{{{GASPS}}}} I would NEVER wanna be like newst guy!!! ~sticks out tounge~
I am easing up. I need to just focus on me...let sleeping dogs lie.
*giggles*
Dogs...
Wanderinggirl: JUDGE AWAY!!! PLEASE!!! LOL ;o)
Honestly, we BOTH knew that we were DRAWN together for a reason. We are so comfortable with each other, and see each other EVERYDAY at work...that I think we are almost like an old married couple.
*giggles*
~rolls eyes~
So, really, I am just being all floopy...
I don't think it's cuz he's a Leo... I'm a Leo, and I'm VERY attentive when I have a GF.
Good words.
Post a Comment