1. YOUR FULL NAME:Bambi May Superstar
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?My Middle name is after my Granny.
3. DO YOU WISH ON A STAR?Absolutely! I wish regularly for all my dreams to come true.
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE?Middle. I LOVE to tell people to F off and that they are #1 all the time!
5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?Check my post but I think, last week sometime??? I am famous, why would I cry??? *giggles*
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Chicken salad
7. ANY BAD HABITS?Saying things, without fully thinking them through.
8. WHAT'S IN YOUR CD PLAYER RIGHT NOW?Sugarland, Unlike Mama I am a techno retard!
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOUL MATES?Yes.
10. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL?YEP!!! I have jumped out of planes, bungee jumped, and various other CRAZY stuff (crazy by some people’s standards anyway)
11. DO LOOKS MATTER?Sometimes. I find that people who are “ugly” on the inside, no matter how “bombshell” attractive they might seem, turn out to be the most unattractive.
12. HAVE YOU EVER MISUSED A WORD AND IT SOUNDED STUPID?~rolls eyes~ I work with teeny whores…I am sure as sh*t I do!13. DO YOU THINK THERE IS A POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW?~shakes finger~ I am SOOOOOO not falling for that again!
14. DO FISH HAVE FEELINGS?I think so, based on my fish Sparky. When I go to feed him he starts doing a “gig” sort of a “happy” dance!.
15. ARE YOU TRENDY?~rolls eyes~ Seriously? OF COURSE! The Devil doesn’t JUST wear PRADA baby!
16. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?Sing
17. WHERE ARE YOUR SECOND HOMES?I would have a cabin in Idaho, and a beach shack in Mexico.
18. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?Trick question. I normally can “size” people up fairly quick. I can tell by the eyes, and other body language if I even WANT to hear the words coming out of their mouth!
19. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?Books, musical noise, and Barbie.
20. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS?Detention21. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?Yep. I was never very good at the daily putting thoughts down. I am so glad Mama en fuego showed me how to blog!
22. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?MOI?!?!?!? PLEASE! Next question please. ~waves hands~
23. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?Yep. Ozzy fest, Monsters of Rock, Scorpions…shall I go on????
24. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A MAN OR WOMAN?Someone that makes me laugh, while having a good conversation with. His eyes will tell me the rest.
25. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?Bambi, Of course. Some of my “favorite” students call me Bi*ch…Like it’s a bad thing. (evil laugh) MEWWWHHHAAAAAA
26. WOULD YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMP?I have and I would again in a hot second!!!!
27. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Vanilla, cuz I can always add stuff!
28. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?Pink. I used to be all about Green, black combo. Then I discovered the vibrant yellows and pinks of the world.
29. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FOOD?Peanut Butter. Beets. Other than that, I think this is why I am on a diet. I really don’t HATE any food!
30. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?Zero. While my mouth is LOUD, It was too small for my wisdom teeth, despite the removal of my 1st bicuspids.
31. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?My Grandpa. I really miss our long talks and debates about religious stuff!
32. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE YOU SENT THIS TO, TO SEND IT BACK?If you do, please let me know so I can come to your page and read it! ;o)
33. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?Brown jean/slacks, pink paisley top with brown, pink and white
34. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?My students reading, humming and breathing.
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?Coffee, (my breakfast was eggs and cheese.
36. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?White. The least used and most forgotten about, unless it’s reverse day, But I would always be sharp!
37. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?HOT, Humid and gross. 110 + the 52% humidity is just WRONG! I am not sure as I go from my A/C house to the A/C car and then to my A/C job.
38. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?My Daddy.
39. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?Eyes and smile.
40. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?Worn out. I had Parent open house last night, and all the student all day SUCKING me dry like a leech!
41. FAVORITE DRINK?Diet Coke
42. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?Vodka/Club Soda with a lime.
43. FAVORITE SPORT?To watch: Football. To play: dance
44. EYE COLOR?Green (no contacts are NOT involved!)
45. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Yes
46. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?From the day after Thanksgiving to the week after New years. Christmas is my season for all the reasons.
47. FAVORITE FOOD?Chocolate, Sushi, McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers when I am TRASHED!
48. SIBLINGS?KA my sister, then I have my “brother from another Mother” CJ.
49. LAST MOVIES YOU WATCHED?Little Miss Sunshine, Devil wears Prada, and All the kings Men.
50. SUMMER OR WINTER?Summer, cuz I love the warm moist weather. I do not like what it does to my allergies, humidity KILLS my voice.
51. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?Christmas
52. HUGS OR KISSES?Kisses baby! Love that passion.
53. RELATIONSHIP OR ONE NIGHT STAND?Neither.
54. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?SNAIL MAIL?!?!?! NO freakin way! I HATE the US Postal service and other than the occasional letter, I would much rather the “instant gratification” of the e-mail or IM or Text for that matter.
55. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Jenny!
56. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Los, he hates MEME’s. ;D *wink* just playin’
57. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?The Closer and ½ of saving Grace on my TIVO
58 apparently is still on summer vacation and will be back in September.
59. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?5:15 already?!?!? DAMN!
60. WHAT ORIGINAL FLAVOR STARBURST IS YOUR FAVORITE?Lemon


10 Left me pearls of wisdom:
There is nothing better than Mickey D's when you have a hangover. Wassup with that?
I didn't really know how cool you are - thanks!
I mean - I knew you were coolish, but these answers show your true coo-ality)
Which Jenny? B/c I could do it if you think I am gonna do it! But if it isn't this Jenny then I ain't gonna do it! LOL
You are my favorite Super Bambi after reading this post.
**note to author** #10 should include taking students rock climbing...r u nuts?? LOL
have a great weekend.:)
tc
My favorite finger is my middle finger too!
Does this mean I am considered tagged???
Wow, you just keep getting better and better!!!!!
what's up with all these really, really long memes floating around?
...and what do you have against detention? The Breakfast Club was a great movie!!! haHA!
I DO always forget about white crayons!!
Shame on me!
:)
--snow
I don't mind MEME's as long as they aren't 50+ questions long ... I would respond to one that was 10 or less ... plus, I never pass those along ... I know, I'm such a stick in the mud, aren't I ...
IAI: I know...seriously.Damn them and the "secret sause".
Jali: GIRL!!! Good to have you back!
Jen: LOL I love how that works!
Top Cat: Thank you. I forgot about that little field trip...I have also done the whole outside zip lines and stuff
Jeny! Let me know! *giggles*
Flash: You are TOO kind!
MiniJonB: It's for weeks whe yo need to post, but don't have alot of time...my excuse anyway.
Snow: I know. EVERYONE does it!
Los: Do I know my readers or what??? *giggles*
Post a Comment