BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I need...



Due to my schedule and NEW fishes schedule, We have been like ships that pass only in the working hours of school. I am SO trying to be patient. I am really trying to be the "understanding" person.

I just have one question? When do I get to come first in the list of priorities? Even if it's just one night. I am not super demanding...really. I just know that he is the one, that is worth it. I am just wondering, at what cost? We finally establish a "date" night and well, his mom went in for ER surgery. I can't fault that. If it were my mom...I would have done the same thing.

Here the thing. He asked for a raincheck for tonight. Then when I got home w/in 20 min I get a text, hes at the hospital, feels bad, and complications, can't use the phone.

I feel like a mistress...I feel like my bad programing is trying to end all this.
CRAP
CRAP
CRAP

I don't want to be an insesitive Bi*ch, then again, I feel like I am not very high on the list...
~shrugs shoulders~
My heart says he is the one, while my head is sayin', "Leave the pieces when you go.

Thoughts???

19 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Anonymous said...

I sure couldn't tell you.

Lucy Dee said...

"Argh! This requires back up troops. We don't want to jump to any conclusions. Clearly, he's a nice guy, or so we think. What say you?"

Hang tight. If it's meant to be, it'll be. Consider this a situation that is out of your hands. This is where the universe is going to correct the balance for you.

Sit tight. Have faith. Breathe.

Dan said...

Sorry, but I don't have the patience to read this all the way through. Just teasing. :)

When there is a disagreement between my head and my heart, I usually follow my heart. It's much wiser, and the head often gets in the way.

Flash said...

So you and the fish getting closer, huh???

As a guy, a girl might not be top on the priority list at first, but fear not, you'll get there. and if you don't...well, recast your bate and hook a new fishy!

Christina said...

patience is a virtue..but it still sucks

Superstar said...

LBB: LOL YOUR a guy...I want all the Male advise I can get right now!

Lucy: Y'all are the the back-up troops. *giggle*

Dan: Don't make me sick my alligator on ya!!! JUST KIDDIN'

Jen: i want a man card please!

Flash: See, I don't want to be all bit*chy about it...But in the otherhand I am really annoyed w/ the bummed out feeling from him not following through...I HAVE to wonder, if he is REALLY telling me the truth or is it just an excuse...I mean we talk all day at work, between kids and stuff...I just...*sigh*
JUST

Christina: Is that why I tap my foot at the microwave and get pissed when I have to wait at a FAST food drive through???
*giggles*

Jenny! said...

Its important that you feel important and that in some aspects you are the priority!

Paul Champagne said...

Date night sounded like a good idea ... in fact that was going to be my suggestion till I got to the part where you had already thought of it.

You do deserve to be number one (at least on occasion). Give it a little more time, and if things don't improve it's time to move on. If I were him, I would grab any spare moment to get together and do something ... it doesn't have to be planned out, spontaneous is nice.

If you think he's the one, why don't you pack a picnic basket and take it to the hospital. You guys can go on a picnic on the hospital lawn and he won't feel guilty about being too far from his mom in case something happens.

Superstar said...

Paul: I love the idea. He had his kids there. PLUS his sister's. Ex Wife is and EX with little or nothing to do w/ her kids. (really sad) Anyway, We did talk at lunch and I am just being the patient and understanding girl, who is not TRYING to be "kewl".

Jenny!: He is being EXTRA nice..So in his own little way, I guess he is. I am special! *giggles*
I take the short bus!

Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual said...

You know he has responsibilities and baggage and you're willing to compromise, that's commendable. But he has GOT to make time to make you number one - I'm not saying 24/7, but there has to be give AND take ... not just take.

snowelf said...

Yea, hang in there girly, if he's got your heart already, that's a good sign. I am so glad you met someone who makes you so happy inside. The frustration just comes with caring so much!! ;)

I really don't think he's giving you excuses, I really don't, but I also don't think you're being unreasonable by wanting to spend some quality time with your man either. He might just be one of those guys who doesn't NEED to spend as much time with a girl because he's secure. Remember DHCP? He NEVER had time for me because he always had something going on or coming up, but when he did--oh bay-bee, it was SO worth it. I just got use to it because he was always so apologetic and I know he wasn't busy intentionally--he was just busy. And new fish seems to be being honest with you that you know of, so just hang in there. If you guys see this through, who says there's not a time when you will have all the time in the world to spend together?

I love Paul's idea too.

Hugs!!
--snow

Jenny! said...

And I on occasion wear a helmut! Two peas in a pod I guess!

Anonymous said...

give it some time...Rome wasn't built in a day.lol
Relationships which stay together during rocky times are the one's that last.
tc

Los said...

Tough call, Superstar. I'd try and discuss this with the guy, that tends to help ... I think.

The Man said...

You wimmins. All wanting to be top of the list. Even when you think you're top of the list, you're not really top of the list.

Comprendre?

Anonymous said...

Oh that's so tough... the head/heart battle... hope you decide what will be best for you...

Anonymous said...

Jeez. I read this post again to see what I had written. I have to admit, I'm disappointed in my response. WTF?

Hold on...

Damn, I still don't know.

Make a post explaining why this guy is the one. I'd love to read it. That might give me some insight.

minijonb said...

my gut says give it some more time and try to work it out. life can get in the way of making it work, ya know?

...but my gut can be wrong, so don't listen to me...

Superstar said...

IAI: Oh he made it up alright! ;D

Jenny! LOL ;o)

Snow: Thanks girly! You know just what to say!

TopCat: This is hard times? LOL ;o) Man I am getting off easy then!

Los: I went with the "understanding" patient girlfriend route.

LBB: SURE! Thanks, I will list the reasons!

Unbonhomme: Welcome! Us Wimmins, as you say, should be in the top 4...after all, w/ out us there would be no fillin' the rest, you know sex, food, sleep....????

Mini Jon: I could use some "guy" gut right now! LOL ;o)